Is oral sex usually involved in your one-night stands?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by scorpio_nymph, Jul 11, 2007.

1. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

question for both the guys and girls- are your one-night stands usually inclusive of oral sex or are they usually just straight fucking?

2. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Have not had a lot of one night stands, but the ones I have had all included oral.

3. Tanya

Tanya New Member

Before I met my partner I had a few one night stands with different guys who I met at various night clubs etc, we both knew in the morning we would walk our seperate ways neither of us wanting to get into any type of relationship- we knew it was just for the sex.

I did perform oral on one of the guys (I was really turned on by this guy) but all of them were willing to go down on me which I didn't complain about or stop them.
    I guess when you both know it's gonna be a one night stand it's just about getting your rocks off and just pleasuring yourself and not the other person.

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

The one night stands I had before meeting my wife always included oral given to me and me giving her oral.........even if the woman I was with at the time would not have given me oral....I would give her oral, especially since going down on a woman is one of my favorite things to do sexually....just seeing and feeling and watching a woman reacting to what Im doing to her turns me on very much.

5. JLowe

JLowe New Member

i posted a topic about this not too long ago, and my answer is sometimes.

6. bonzo18

bonzo18 New Member

usually how they start but thats just me

7. fireyfairy2002

fireyfairy2002 New Member

personally i think that oral sex is important to any sexual encounter it add to the flow of things and makes the sex that much more intense

8. YOM

YOM New Member

I have a real hard time imagining any sex without oral sex, before or after. For some women, they need it. Guys certainly don't need it, but damn do we love it.

Oral sex is a very necessary part of any sexual encounter, and it takes the sexual experience to a level unachieved by plain fucking.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Sorry to be a party pooper, but just a word of caution: You can pass and contract the Herpes virus (both strains) via oral sex. It happens all the time, so please don't think you're immune. There are other STDs you can catch via oral sex, too. If you want to play it safe, use a dental dam on women, a flavored condom on a guy. Other options: cut open a lubed condom and place lube-side-down over the vulva (keeping a small bottle of flavored lube on hand for this purpose wouldn't be a bad idea because a regular condom is going to taste rubbery!), turn the condom inside-out and place it over the penis (again, flavored lube would come in handy). You can get flavored condoms (cut it open, place over the vulva for cunnlingus) just about everywhere nowadays, so there's really no excuse to not be prepared.

Be safe!!

10. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

If anyone has read my previous thread you will know that I had many one night stands, (realy ONE or TWO MINUTE stands would be more correct.) Very many of these involved oral by either partener, whatever they wanted I did. Oral all that some guys want, they fear that "sick" pussy and believe that oral is safe. Incidently Bluesy despite all these unprotected encounters I have never had a STD. Maybe because the great majority of my sex was with young inexperienced guys who had not been around much and often was just a quickie.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had a lot of one night (typically daytime) stands, and oral sex always featured. It adds to the flow and flavour of an encounter, and is the most intimate way to pleasure a woman. It is also an intimate way for a woman to arouse her man.

It was always unprotected oral, never a STD. Actually, it was generally unprotected intercourse in the days before HIV.

In my country Herpes is not classified as a STD as the majority of transmissions happen outside of any sexual contact, including oral sex.

12. JLowe

JLowe New Member

you can carry stds and not know it, so id advise a visit to the health department if one has not already done so.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

My casual encounters were quite some time ago, and I have been checked in the interim without any STDs.

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think the only woman I've ever had "first sex" with and didn't give oral was a hooker. There have been a few first times when I didn't receive oral, but usually it's been oral both ways -- and lots of it.

15. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

The one I had included oral...but to be honest I hated it. It was sloppy and didn't really do anything for me. Now with my bf on the other hand I absolutely love oral and get off a ton with that...I think that one night stands should just be sex because oral is definately something more intimate, or that's at least what I think.

16. king dingaling

king dingaling New Member

thanks mom

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well just for me ....i love using my tongue far more than anything else.
    nothing quite like a female straddling your face so you have full access to her...and the feelings i get from her having a huge orgasm over and over....is just out of this world...i love being soaked and drenched.

One night stands i have had ( but not in the usual sense ) and yes everything was on the menu for them that they wanted.

18. phil_uk

phil_uk New Member

more alcohol=more time needed for me to get a proper erection, therefore usually lots of oral given!

19. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Sometimes yeah some times no, it really just kind of depends on how things are going. Getting an STD like is one thing that concerns me though.

20. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

never had a one-night stand but I couldnt imagine having oral sex. In my mind going down on guy is very intimate and requires mutual respect and trust, not something I would expect out of someone I barely knew.