Is my situation normal?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bradless50, Jun 22, 2009.

1. bradless50

bradless50 New Member

I am a virgin, but I have a girlfriend and we will be getting married. When I masturbate, depending on my level of arousal, and cum anywhere from 1 minute to a couple minutes, but when my old girlfriend used to give me head, I'd last longer than that, and a few times, I'd have have to put my hand down her shirt and bra and try hard to cum.

I'm wondering why masturbation is getting me off faster than actual sexual activity.

It didn't bother me before, but now that I'm going to have sex with my girlfriend, I'm concerned about pleasuring her.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Also, with my current girlfriend, sometimes when we make out she kind of rides me through our clothes and sometimes it gets a little bit intense and I've come a few times from that, and one time she made me cum just by kissing my chest.

2. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

You worry and analyse too much.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

You situation isn't all that unique, it gets posted about quite a bit here.

If you expect a mouth or a vagina to be as tight as your hand you will be disappointed. You should ease up on the masturbating because right now you've "trained" your dick to require a lot of friction to orgasm, decreasing it's sensitivity to a light touch.

4. vizzle

vizzle New Member

Besides, you know what you like more than anything. Its always to get your self off when you masturbate. Its touch and go in other situations. Don't fret. New situations are almost as good. If the unexpected is good, you will get off fast. If its good, and your concentrated on something else, it may take a little longer.

5. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

Don't you mean touch and cum?

6. LuvHerHunnyPot

LuvHerHunnyPot New Member

Aye! This plagued my wife and I for far too long. However I did find, for us, that a fair amount of attention and occasional post-game analysis to be a positive thing. But definitely a slippery slope.

To the OP...RELAX! So you're quicker with your hand. Isn't the point of masturbation to orgasm? But with a woman whether it be oral, vaginal, etc it's more about the journey than the destination. Be happy that it takes longer, because that's just more time in the game :D

Regarding your concerns about pleasuring her, it should take a healthy amount of time, patience, trust, respect, honesty and open communication to learn about each others likes, dislikes, wants, needs and desires. Don't rush or pressure her into something she's not ready for, pay attention to her body language and really try and make it about her. Hopefully she will reward you by making it about you. EVERYBODY WINS!!

Trust me when done most appropriately the rewards and never ending delight will be truly something special. After all isn't a sex life that's built on a rock solid foundation and one that's mutually healthy, exciting, enjoyable and satisfying the ultimate goal?

Sorry for the rant. I could go on and on forever.

<-----Proud to be pussy whipped :p

7. blackcutie

blackcutie New Member

You are more worrying about that .................. it's very common thing ,will be alright .