[Ask a Guy] is my habit weird am I a pervert

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by kobe18214, Dec 12, 2012.

1. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

Ever since I was like 13 I have had an obsession with nice big round butts.so when ever I see a perfect one not just any butt.It has to be a butt that is really tempting like a gheeto butt a slim girl with a big butt that sticks out of her dress. I usually get near it and rub it or squeeze it . Im now 20 and I have probably done it about 100 times and some times in high school i used to rub my boners on random girls butts when i was in the lunch line.Once a girl in high school liked it and rubbed her ass on my boner a couple time in line.I think im fairly attractive and i have only been confronted once and I was 14 so I said if I ever get confronted again ill stop and I never did. Im not hurting anyone its worth the risk.I just want to know if her butt feels as good as it looks.Plus all the girls I date have average asses and I have only dated 5 girls so im curious. Im just obsessed with nice big round butts they all feel different like firm or squishy or hard. Lasttime I did it was last week at my aunts party she had a coworker who was 25 and i saw her in a dress she was average weight and had a pretty face and then I saw her latina butt in her dress it was way too tempting couldnt resist I saw her standing in a crowed walked by her caressed her ass with my hand for about 10 seconds felt it up.Wow it felt really nice frim and squishy.I then looked back at her to see if she gave me a bad look and nope,i was happy.I dont want to be a pervert I just cant help it and im not hurting anyone and the girls dont care and dont confront me so why stop.

#1 kobe18214, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think it should be perfectly acceptable for all men to be able to grab the ass of any woman he wants......tits too....in fact, I think if a man wants to walk up to a woman and hump her leg , she should have to stand perfectly still until he finishes, and then be required to thank him when he's done...same goes for if a man wants a titty fuck ....in fact women should be required to carry towels with them at all times to clean themselves up after being titty fucked.....in a perfect world anyway.......

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't understand why you'd put this question in the "Ask a guy" category. I think you'd be better served if you asked women about this thing you do.

Personally, I would be mortified it a stranger came up to me and touched my butt. I'd probably be shocked into silence and not show much reaction, like many of the women you have done this to do.

Afterwards, though, I'd feel pretty disgusted and violated by it and avoid you like the plague.

Either that, or I'd cow kick you in the nut sack the second I felt you make contact with my butt.

Would all depend on my mood that day.

-------------

Edit to add: I love you 12bb! HAHA!

4. OverSinged

Gold Member

If you did it down here, you'd probably find yourself getting knocked smooth out, or she'd tell her brother/father, and then you'd have half the family after your ass. The end result of the latter varies from just a beat down, to dead, depending on which family you piss off.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I agree with Over & Barb.

If you grabbed my ass or rubbed your boner up against me, there's a very good chance I would reach around and twist your dick so hard that I ripped it off. After doing so, I would gleefully shove it down your throat and watch as you choked on your own cock.

I don't take kindly to disgusting perverts placing their hands or other body parts for that matter on things that do not belong to them.

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

To answer your question directly. Yes you habit is weird and yes you are a pervert. In fact, there are laws against what you describe. So eventually you will be a registered sex offender.

7. sessuale

sessuale Member

I would agree with what others have responded here... that is not okay. you can look, but you have no right to make physical contact with someone like that. I would feel violated and pretty disgusted by it as well. I'd cut it out ASAP before you do get knocked out!

8. Detcop

Detcop New Member

I think that might be illegal. Uh, just a tad illegal. Where i work, you would be......um......locked up.

9. donk730

donk730 Member

Your habit is weird, and you are a pervert, one of these days some gal is going to rip your balls off, I suggest you stop immediately.......

10. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

what if they were really attractive and it looked like an accident

11. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

im smart about it too I mostly did it at schools or parties.So maybe they recognize me but didnt know my name really.so maybe not complete strangers.though at a line for a concert I did rub on some girls butts but I make it look accidental,also most girls with really perfect tempting asses have ugly faces so half the time they think its a compliment.

#11 kobe18214, Dec 12, 2012
  12. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

I think its worth the risk and im smart about it I only do it rarely to irresistible butts.Plus im young tall and fairly attractive,im not an old fat man.i usually only do it in crowds and parties

13. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

I understand but id probably wouldnt do it to you.for example i was at party in line for food.Then I saw the lady behind me was the most smoking hot lady ive seen for a while she looked like a taller mila kunis.then i saw her ass stick out her dress it was big looked like jennifers lopez butt so tempting. I started talking to her then I said go ahead of me in line.then i just stared and then got really turned on and leaned and touched it and felt it up for 5 seconds.I hardly do it and it has to be right circumstances

#13 kobe18214, Dec 12, 2012
  14. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Yeah! What's wrong with all you uptight people?

Im sure when 12bar met his girl this is how he introduced himself.

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I think that your attraction to such anatomy is perfectly normal but your actions are frankly antisocial and that in fact you are an opportunistic pervert.
    Of course most females will react little just like any deer/rabbit /'roo caught in the headlights but once recovered from the shock well......BW explains it better.
    Your "looks" matter not one iota because you do not need to appear like a dirty old man to be one!
    One day you will meet a Mitt or a Decop or preferably both.

16. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

im not antisocial but its like most of those girls i wouldnt date because there iqs are like 5.its more about lust when i do it.also a few times in high school the liked it and rubbed on me and do it on purpose

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

I knew she was the girl for me when I saw the towel in her back pocket...:D

18. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Im not one for piling onto people who are new and ask questions abouth things. Especially when theyre things that take alot of courage to talk about.

And no matter how much of a pervert or possible criminal someone may be or appear to be i still dont really want to offend them.

But you did ask in a public forum if rubbing your boner against a total stranger in public is weird. It certainly isnt normally done by anyone i see. So by default yes weird is how i would describe it.

People, even in a crowd bumping into one another, have a right to a zone or fersonal space.

Plus there are plenty of guys who find it to be a compliment if another guy finds his wife attractive. I cant say im any different. It makes us feel confident as men i suppose. There are even guys who get off on this.

But i gotta be honest if we're in line at wendys and you start feeling her up or rubbing yourself on her we're gonna throw down.

19. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Bahaha soul mates right?

And im not gonna hijack this thread and go off topic but you gotta love aussies.

Everyone knows that surprised 'roo in the headlights look dont they hahahaha

20. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

Im smart about it I make sure no mans around and most of the girls are single and it has to be the right circumstances.also sometimes im more attractive then them but there ass looks so good in that dress and they have a small waist.I only do it rarely and make it look accidental

#20 kobe18214, Dec 12, 2012