[Ask a Guy] Is My Girlfriend is a Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by princeofpunany, Jan 1, 2012.

1. princeofpunany

princeofpunany New Member

About a month ago me and my girlfriend love life became stall she only liked one position that was missionary and i wanted to do more essentially that was the only problem. Then recentley i suggested that we added another girl to spice it up at first she hated the idea then she thought about it and decided to try it. So about a week ago we tried it she done it with her friend. Now it has become the only time she wants to sleep with me is when there is another woman involved. That might sound awesome but sometimes she likes to have sex with her and barely does anything with me i am lucky now if she gives me a blow job. I don't don't mchenrycruzer is my girlfriend actually a lesbian? If so why is she still with me? and how am i going to get her to like dick again?

#1 princeofpunany, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
  2. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

Sounds like you need to congratulate her on her newly found sexuality and break up with her. She may love you mentally but obviously she has no need for you physically =/

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Thats a tough call there. I think you should confront her. Its fun for the first time or every now and again, but becoming attached may be a problem. I think you may have just opened a new world that she cant get enough of.

Now, to get her to like penis again.. hmm.. this may require alcohol and cock teasing. Go out for a night and make her want it. Tease her, make her grab it, touch her, bang it out nicely.

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think that inviting another person into your bed is a risky proposition, and sometimes when you play with fire, you get burned.

#4 pbs, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  5. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

If you can eat her pussy better than the other girl and can make your girlfriend cum hard on your mouth & face, then you may stand a chance. If the other girl is doing it better, then she may like her instead of you. Probably she has got more pleasure from oral sex of that other girl. So, you may need to improve your oral skill, rather than cock skills. For one or two days, just give her good oral and bring her to orgasm from oral only and don't expect a return favor, to feel her pulse. Then from third day, after she has her orgasm from oral, you ask her to give other things you like.

This is just a guess...You will know better.

#5 cutegirl, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  6. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Even though I am not a guy, I am still going to respond.
    In case you did not notice, there were both genders involved.
    I think she may just be bisexual. And there is nothing wrong with that.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I agree with AHB above. She is a bisexual in the novelty stage of discovery.
    Prince you need patience, understanding and good communication and all will be well.