Is my g/f alone...no one has 'lasted' more than 5 minutes with her?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by *WestCoastChris, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WestCoastChris

*WestCoastChris New Member

Like most (all?) men I pride myself on being an apt lover. I take great pleasure in satisfying my partner(s) and I am blessed not to have had any problems with duration...I have always been able to withhold orgasm until I feel/understand that my partner is satisfied.

Until recently...

About two months ago I began dating a girl I'll call "G". We've known each other through a mutual friend for quite some time...and finally 'hooked up' the night we began dating. Before we initially slept together "G" told me (in a somewhat drunken state) that she has never had a partner last longer than 3-4 minutes. I couldn't tell if she was joking...she wasn't. We've slept together about 20 times and I can't help but immediately orgasm with her. It's not the result of her looks (although she is gorgeous) but rather how intense her own orgasm(s) and orgasmic contractions are. She comes quickly, and she comes intensely.

She says she doesn't mind...but I'd like to experience long love-making sessions with her. Her ex broke up with her b/c apparently he didn't feel much like a man. I don't have an issue with that...

I've had plenty of sex with a moderate amount of lovers (14) and I've NEVER been unable to delay orgasm before. She's had plenty of sex with a moderate amount of lovers (8) and NONE have been able to prevent immediate ejaculation. What's the deal?

Have any guys experienced this 'problem' or something similar?
    Are there any females who have 'difficulty' in delaying climax with their partners?

2. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

if its these contractions that are making you cum, then you might want to try pulling out for a few seconds while she cums, then when shes done, go back to work, this way you both get more. not sure if you have tried that or want to, but its just a suggestion

3. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

Or use some resources to reduce the sensations, like thicker condoms, or some of the creams that reduce feeling.

4. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

I wish my dude would try to pull out while I'm cumming. :mad

5. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

are you being serious? if so why?

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

When I am getting off, my man better keep everything gong just like he's doing at that time. An abrupt 'pull-out' would constitute a kick in his balls and, a lamp flying across the room, and a scream heard around the world!!:yell

.... not to mention the fact that HE would be left to jack off by himself.....Hey! That'll make him last longer! :rofl

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

You're my kind of gal, Rose. I was thinking exactly the same thing. "You just fucking TRY stopping and see what the fuck happens?!"

**Chris..... My suggestion is to keep trying. What fuckin' fun to try. You are blessed to be with a woman with amazing pelvic muscles, enjoy it. Continue trying to last longer, and I believe you will. Your body has to get used to this sensation. Make sure the foreplay is satisfying, for both of you, and enjoy this new phenomenon. Now, what can SHE do? Does she own any toys? Does she masturbate? She can "practice" controlling her orgasms too. It's not that she needs to not have that strong of orgasms, she needs to hold onto that as long as she can! But, she needs to corall her power, her prowess. By practicing controlling her orgasm, she will have the power to control YOUR orgasm, thus allowing you to last longer, or not. Tralala. Talk to her. Communicate with her. You've got quite a catch, eh? Work together. Tell her you want to last longer, but you don't want her orgasms to be less powerful....work on helping her learn to control HER orgasms, not you controlling yours. That's my two cents.

8. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

I was just goofin around, but I do like to cum with him inside me. I wouldnt like that pullout idea.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

I come intensely, too, but I've always been perfectly happy to spend more time on foreplay...intercourse was never something I wanted to go on and on and on. I'm not a quick comer, though, unless intercourse is preceded by a little oral (my favorite method). I suggest giving her an orgasm orally before intercourse on occasion, or however often she'd like, and that way you'll get to enjoy yourself a bit longer. Unless she comes again quickly :ugh

10. pussycat69

Gold Member

LOL.Right...practice makes perfect.It'll just take a little getting used to.It can't hurt to try a few of the above-mentioned suggestions.

11. Rose

Gold Member

I second Mel's thought - the girl needs to perhaps work on controlling the quickness of her orgasm for the sake of her partner. Guys have do it all the time.

12. *WestCoastChris

*WestCoastChris New Member

Thanks to all who made suggestions...I recognize that I am lucky -- and the fact that she doesn't mind is appeasing. I just long for long, passionate love-making sessions...which she has yet to experience with anyone. Even with extensive orgasm induced foreplay she still comes as quickly (and with the same intensity) as she does without pre-play.

I'll keep trying new methods of trying to delay her orgasm...The irony isn't lost on me -- How many females are there that 'suffer' from premature orgasm?

QUOTE=melicious;53227]You're my kind of gal, Rose. I was thinking exactly the same thing. "You just fucking TRY stopping and see what the fuck happens?!"

**Chris..... My suggestion is to keep trying. What fuckin' fun to try. You are blessed to be with a woman with amazing pelvic muscles, enjoy it. Continue trying to last longer, and I believe you will. Your body has to get used to this sensation. Make sure the foreplay is satisfying, for both of you, and enjoy this new phenomenon. Now, what can SHE do? Does she own any toys? Does she masturbate? She can "practice" controlling her orgasms too. It's not that she needs to not have that strong of orgasms, she needs to hold onto that as long as she can! But, she needs to corall her power, her prowess. By practicing controlling her orgasm, she will have the power to control YOUR orgasm, thus allowing you to last longer, or not. Tralala. Talk to her. Communicate with her. You've got quite a catch, eh? Work together. Tell her you want to last longer, but you don't want her orgasms to be less powerful....work on helping her learn to control HER orgasms, not you controlling yours. That's my two cents.[/QUOTE]

13. mels

mels New Member

Have you tried different positions?

14. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Alot of boys have the same problem with me. I cum real fast too and real real hard and it makes them cum pretty fast. Id ont care none as long as I get mine lol but sometimes it sucks when the sex is just getting good and then i realzie hes done cummed in me and its over.

15. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I`ll 2nd Blue`s suggestion to get her off first. It may take some getting used to how she cums.

p.s. when you get older you`ll wish you could cum quicker again ;)

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Chris you use the word "suffer",
    that should not apply to a woman, and it seams that you have
    a real woman on your hands, so just enjoy it.
    I personally love to make a woman cum at least 6 times and
    then sometimes I can get them to have a continuous orgasm.
    and when that happens is when I can really pound it hard and
    cum. of course I may as well cum as when they have a 10 minute orgasm
    they are done and completely wore out.
    So just be patient and let her have multiple orgasms that sometimes lead to continuous orgasms..
    It generally takes me at least 2 hours to get them into a continuous orgasm
    just remember to lay off the clit for a little while after the first few
    times she cums.
    and
    remember that the world is not over when a woman cums.

17. Rose

Gold Member

:rofl Yeah, but it is when the guy cums too fast! At least until he can get it up again!

:slong

18. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

TRUE

Chris this article was coppied from this board and worth reading.

[5. Focus on pleasure in sex rather than the sex act or outcome.
    Regardless of certain ideas of sex perpetuated in the world, sex is not about the ending, it is about the whole experience. Getting the girl, having an orgasm, giving an orgasm … these are all important aspects of sex. But the most important element of sex is pleasure! When you start enjoying every moment of sex … it will go on as long as you want!]

mabey that will help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.