is it worth it

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lover4You, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Hi there! So, a friend of mine is in this business selling health products. I tried some and it was fantastic! Never felt so much energy. Aches and pains were gone. It was great. Recently she has been talking about me joining her w the business side. I think it'd be fun but want to make sure I'm not screwing myself over. Cuz what works for one person may not for the next. Would be great to get a second or third opinion. So here is the site she told me to go to. There's some videos about it.

workwithchampions.com

So do you think its worth my time?

Thanks!!

2. Paula

Gold Member

It is commercial so why trust it? They benefit.

3. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

That's what I thought but my friend is making 6k/mnth so its a tough decision.

4. Paula

Gold Member

ask yourself why she wants it...

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

Placebo effect is all I'm going to say on it.

6. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Thanks for the advice. = )

7. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

If you can make that kind of money,then go for it! Just be careful it is not some kind of scam and your friend isn't misleading you.

8. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Have you heard of that saying......"To good to be true"......most things don't come that easy....unless your a man....lol.....

Be careful like Door says........

9. mrcock

Gold Member

90lbs/12months? are you kidding me? if you want to get money out of this, take it, but never buy their bullshit. I am telling you this like someone who understands about food. if you'll lose 90lbs/12months you'll get 180lbs later, you can be sure about that

:ugh

10. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

When I was 16 I was offered this "amazing job opportunity" based on my grades at school yada yada...turns out I get all addressed up in a suit for an interview to sell some kind of brand of knifes as a door to door salesman and would only make money if I sold knifes...no compensation for gas or any kind of pay unless I moved products.

So I told em to shove a knife up their ass and ended up getting a job at a retail store for about a year until I found something better. But at least I got a check every week...

Be careful...some things are indeed "too good to be true"...and to be honest with you...if I made 6k a month...I wouldn't let my buddies in on it...means less money for me...sounds like a pyramid scheme to me IMO. Do some very in-depth research on the product and company history.