Is it true??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by xo0zeron0ox, Jul 8, 2003.

1. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

Ive heard about this all over the place... but is it true that a guy gets more pleasure from having sex with another guy rather then a girl?

Also Saxon from the Australian Big Brother (who is straight) was saying in a hundred years every guy will be gay since gay sex is ...er..funner. :p

Cause like... a woman gets most pleasure from a penis in their vagina... *ahem* and a guy gets it from a penis in his...ass. *giggles childishly* HEHE! (Even though not all gay guys are into anal sex. NO RYAN THEY ARENT. Bad Ryan.) :eyes

2. refresh

refresh Contributer

Not necessarily. Depends on what turns you on more, guys or girls. Personally, I would not gain one ounce of pleasure from another guy. Now, girls on the other hand... :brow :brow

3. Woot

"guys get more pleasure from having sex with another guy rather than a girl"

That's just a myth propagated by gay guys to get straight guys to swing their chicken the other way ;)

Seriously, there would be no fool proof way to confirm such a theory. Like refresh says, it would totally depend on your preference. Even if you were bi, you'd still have a slight imbalance in preference toward either male or female.

4. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

It depends on your sexual orientation.

Straight people don't like the idea of taking up the ass, and aren't appealed by it. They have a right to do what is most comfortable with themselves.

5. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

Nono... I meant, well say Mr A likes apples, Mr B likes chocolate. Even though Mr A would NEVER eat chocolate, the fact remains that chocolate is fattier then apples.

Blah. :p

6. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

No I don't see how that is.

7. farspark

farspark New Member

Evolutionarily-speaking, it would be very difficult to end up with all men gay... How would anyone reproduce? Unless of course gay men just became sperm banks for lesbian women... Ok, it's possible... Anyway its more likely that the gay:straight ratio would remain the same, but with every heterosexual couple owning a strap-on :brow.

8. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant New Member

Not all gay guys do. Everyone is different.

And I doubt that in 100 years evolution every guy will be gay - maybe bi :) LOL. Maybe Saxon is getting people prepared to come out? I mean if he is straight how does he know it is "funner"?

9. bboy

bboy New Member

I have never had sex with a woman, and have only done mutual masturbation with other guys ... but I know that I have it in my mind at least that a guy knows how to pleasure another guy more instinctually than a woman knows how to pleasure a guy. A guy has a lot more years experience with the equipment he's handling ;)

10. stevo24

stevo24 New Member

you are totally correct, it is the right of the person themself!

11. jnrain

jnrain New Member

I think that eventually (say 100 to 150 years) the majority of people (perhaps as many as 90%) will be bi as attitudes about what is "socially acceptable) will relax dramatically. I think there will always be a diehard core that is either strictly heterosexual or homosexual, but the far greatest majority will be bi.

Just my 2 cents worth.

12. dave5558

dave5558 New Member

I had the pleasure of having sex with 2 straight guys. It was an awesome experience. Both of these guys are now married, but for that moment they wanted me. I beleive that the majority of men secretly are interested in sex with another man, but rarely act on it. In my case, these 2 studs acted on it and both loved it. One of the guys kept comming back for several months. But, I know they both are straight. I knew how to please them and thats what they loved about it.

13. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I think of myself as bi. So have had it both ways. This is just my opinion.....But I think guys can give a better blow job than a women.

14. msc

msc New Member

i do not think for the majority of people, doing it with a guy could be better than doing it with a girl. if this were true, humans would have died out by now...

15. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

A woman can learn if the man wants her to, its not hard to stroke a penis with the same sensitivity as your own parts, I've become very good at pleasing a man although I do not have a penis myself

16. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Pleasure in sex is extremely individual. What I enjoy best about MM sex is not having to play the games. Men are usually more straight forward about sex and you don’t have to beat around the bush, so to speak. I have had great sex with both sexes. Variety is truly the spice of life.

17. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Touchzing has a good point here. Variety is good. But, It is a little concerning to think about the fact. another thing. If men and women are so fed up with the fact that the opposite sex doesn't know how to please them, is a complete hipocrit. In order to be pleased you need to take inititave and discuss it with your other half. If they don't seem to get it, then I guess there is no way it can work and then it's time to find someone else.