Is it safe?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by htoad, Apr 25, 2010.

1. htoad

htoad Active Member

Yes, "Marathon Man" is one of my favorite movies. :)

Hello everyone,

Since I will likely be posting more, and perhaps using the blog, it is only fair I introduce myself - even at the risk of scaring some of you off.

I am just an "normal" guy, almost 50, nobody special. I have been married for over 25 years to a wonderful woman (also almost 50). We met in college. Frankly, I don't deserve her. She is physically beautiful, and a kind, caring person to me, our family, and our friends. When it comes to sex... she loves it. We are monogamous, but within that context she has an "I'm eager to try anything with you" attitude. Over the years, though I expected her interest to diminish, it has only gotten higher.

Our "challenge" is keeping sex as the number one priority in our relationship. At our age, we do not know how many more years we may have of this focus and energy, so why not keep enjoying it now, as much as we can. She loves for me to come up with creative ideas for sex, be they "romantic" or "raw". So, I will be hanging out here some to see what additional ones I can glean, and to share some of the ones that we enjoy. My wife is not into online forums and doesn't spend much time on the web other than for her work. But she has no problem with me doing so to learn about and share sexual ideas.

I may also use the blog feature. Lately, maybe due to my age, I have been reflecting a lot on our sex life, the attitudes that have evolved from our first time in college to now with (hopefully) having an "empty nest" in a couple of years, and - from my perspective - how utterly shocked I am at the ways my wife wants to keep pleasing me. The blog may be a better vehicle in most cases, to avoid becoming a nuisance.

In any case, thanks for reading this, I hope you did not get bored to death. :D

P.S. "htoad" is one my wife's nicknames for me, short for "Horny Toad". One of my nicknames for my wife I use a lot online is "Bunnie", derived from "Fuck Bunny".

2. igor

Gold Member

I'd say you are a very lucky "normal" guy! Welcome

3. Brewster

Brewster New Member

Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm new here, too.

I cringe every time I think of that scene. I'm a horrible coward when it comes to dental work.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome to SF. Sounds like you'll fit right in.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome htoad. :D

6. Bowler

Bowler New Member

Hey, welcome to SF :)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

WOW! What a great intro. Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about yourself and WELCOME. :)