Is it safe to use anal sex toys vaginally?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Never-Enough, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Never-Enough

Never-Enough New Member

I'm not talking about using a toy that I use in my ass in my pussy but is it safe to have a toy that's meant for anal use vaginally.Some that I've seen are short but have an odd shape (a long point at the end).But a majority of vaginal dildos are too wide at the end and in general.

2. tomakehersmile

tomakehersmile New Member

There are dildos in EVERY shape and size you could ever imagine first of all. Your best bet is to visit an adult store so you can see first hand what you're getting. We use Xandria.com for ours. Now to specifically answer your question which i have to be vague on due to your description.. Any toy could go anywhere you want it to.. I mean if your pussy is very small then the small tip shouldn't matter but when you say a long point at the end then that potentially concerns me that the point is sharp for whatever reason so you really need to be the best judge for that.. take it slow and be careful if you're concerned that you're gonna poke yourself with it (in a bad way lol) IF on the off chance you're too scared to visit a sex shop then that's where creativity should come into play for example i've seen some clear plastic plunger handles that look uncannily like dildos xD.. point being.. amass some courage or creativity and go find what you need and don't settle for something you're uncomfortable with.. kk

3. thunderseed

Gold Member

Yes, it is safe, just the same as you can use any dildo in your ass, but anal butt plugs are used for stretching, but if you go with the smaller sized ones it's okay. I'm assuming you are referring to butt plugs as the ones with the odd shape. Some of them look something along the lines of a soother, but it helps it to stay in place once inserted.
    Butt plugs come in many shapes and sizes. The pointed end will do no harm, as it is rounded. They are sold as anal butt plugs because they are created for anal pleasure, and are used for the purpose of stretching the ass hole, but if you so desire you can use them for anything. Typically shorter butt plugs have that knobby base so it stops it from going in further, stops it from slipping out, and looks like a plug when inserted. Some others are shaped so that it stops it from sliding out. Asses, though generally tight, are generally shorter in length than pussy and can stretch a lot easier. Which is why you find massive width butt plugs like the Destroyer. Just use common sense when picking out an anal butt plug to use as a dildo for your pussy. If it has a huge knob on the end, that you don't think you can fit in your vagina, don't do it. If you want it longer in length, shop for one that is longer. They are after all used to stretch the ass, which is why you find them in various sizes.

It depends what you want it for. If you want to fuck yourself and have it slide smoothly with penetration, your best bet is an actual dildo that is in the shape of a cock, because some butt plugs are meant to stay put, though can feel pretty pleasurable in the pussy with movement. I have found some butt plugs to be more satisfying than dildos.
    Another difference is they are usually made of harder more solid materials, whereas dildos you can find in pretty much every material imaginable, soft, hard, to realistic feeling. I prefer realistic feels, but I certainly love the feel of ones that are made of glass. The typical short butt plugs don't give me much pleasure in my pussy because they don't go in all the way, and they don't really do that much.

4. Never-Enough

Never-Enough New Member

Thanks for the answers.I'm going to try to see if I can use some anal toys :).Nothing I can find is the size I want that's meant for vaginal mostly.I am small down there.A little too small I have vaginismus and it doesn't help that I haven't had sex in forever.I've done massive searches for the perfect dildo but,can't find it.
    The perfect dildo would be 5 1/2 inches long 4 inches around very flexible and have a tapered end so it can actually fit.I know I just completely went off topic.*gets frustrated*.

5. tomakehersmile

tomakehersmile New Member

Well here's potentially the perfect thought although i don;t know how flexible they are cause i haven't personally tried them.. there's a kit that you can buy that makes a mold of your penis so that you can make a copy of your own out of.. point being that you could get an object that matches those perfect dimensions that you want and make the size and shape dildo that is custom made for you.. I've seen it mentioned on here "clone a willy" is what it's called.. at least worth checking in to.. GL

6. thunderseed

Gold Member

i want to start cloning a whole bunch of willies. that would be perfect :D

7. thunderseed

Gold Member

!

Just curious, do you know that vaginismus can be cured? Are you currently doing any treatment for it? In the sex shop in my town they have a whole bunch of smaller dildos around that size!

<-------- goes off topic all the time! No worries :lol

8. princedominic

princedominic New Member

make sure they are very clean after anal. Lots of bacteria that you don't want to spread to other places.

9. KarYn

KarYn New Member

I have a toy for my booty and one for my pussy

10. Never-Enough

Never-Enough New Member

Re: !

I know that it can be cured.I was thinking about getting a dilator set but,I don't really think I need one because I can take a bigger dildo just not comfortably because it hurts.Something size size of an average penis that has a big head like men usually have is where the trouble starts.It's impossible to get it in no matter how much lube.And guys (Well that one guy)usually have to spend a fair amount of time trying to penetrate.Other then taking forever to have sex there isn't anything I can really do about it.

11. lilychen

lilychen New Member

Yes it is safe to use anal toys on your vagina is it your first time to try using a toy?