is it real

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lickablesue, May 13, 2007.

1. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

ok time to be honest

can you tell if you girl or guy is faking it :tsktsk

if so how can you tell

2. crayola

crayola New Member

If a girl is having a legit orgasm, you should be able to feel her vagina contract around your fingers. You can also watch her labia, and they should visibly contract and expand.

For a man, he should ejaculate. I know some men have achieved orgasm without ejaculation, but if he didn't cum in you, on you or in a condom, he probably didn't cum.

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Well unless he is wearing a condom i would like to think i could tell if a man has faked it due to the lack of cum!!
    I have never orgasmed with a man but don't really bother faking. But i've also never had a man ask me if i have come or not. So either they can't tell or don't care!

4. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Not all of us ejaculate after orgasm, some us like to keep the fun going ;) I would never 'fake' it though, no need.

My SO is easy to tell since she's ludicrously sensitive and we have to stop for a minute or two before we go at it again.

5. miss mary

miss mary New Member

emerlyj - you gotta speak up!! after the first couple times i slept with my boyfriend i told him that i hadn't come yet with him, and he was shocked! i loved the sex and was very vocal about it, but that didn't mean i had an orgasm. since then he has gotten better about reading my body, but more importantly we communicate about if and when i come. really, speak up please, you deserve some orgasms!!!!!

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Miss Mary i actually only even have very weak orgasms by myself also. I think i just have a problem 'letting go'. But i am working on it. With previous partners i have never felt comfortable enough with them. With my current partner although i am comfortable with him in some respects its a long distance relationship so we don't have that much sex and i still find it a bit awkward at times. As things stand i don't know that i am really capable of an orgasm (though that probably sound weird!) so i would feel really awkward making him try to give me one when i think he would probably fail.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I hope one day emrly youll be able to just let your mind relax and get to experience a huge orgasm hun. :)

As for me, when my balls are soaked from liquid, i am guessing that was a very good indicator that the fmeale was extremly happy :)..

8. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

i get very wet and very happy but that does not mean i have cum i think this is a miss conception by many men ????

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Whenever my g/f cums, I can usually feel her vaginal muscles contract and at times she will push me out when she cums really hard.

I learned the hard way that if I am not in tune with her body, I can actually hurt myself when she cums. Because I will be in midstroke and she will tighten up so much that I can't get inside her. So a few times my dick bent to the side when I was thrusting while she came.

So now I just let her cum and stay inside her... wait until she is done, then start thrusting again.

This is when she cums really hard though. Other times it is hard to tell if she came, but I learned that no matter if she cums hard, or it is a soft orgasm, her mouth gets ice cold. This happens every single time.

When I kiss her it is like she just ate an ice cube - it is sexy as hell. I never ask her if she came, I just simply kiss her and can taste if she did or didn't.

10. Clark

Clark Member

I have a very good method for determining if my wife has an orgasm.

I ask her.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

But what if she isnt telling the truth :p hehehe
    Just teasing you ...

12. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I've had alot of women say that you aren't suppose to ask if she just came.. you are suppose to know (if you have been together for awhile).

That is why I never ask my g/f if she cummed, but as I posted above, luckily I can tell without asking.

It is kind of a catch 22 for guys...

13. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

I feel so sad for you.

I have always paid more attention to my SO's body language to see where and what makes her twitch the most... then just continue doing it.
    actually caring about your lover and that they climax is very important to being able to satisfy them IMO.

Also, most men don't realise that a steady rythm is very important to having a woman climax.

I've never known of any of my girlfriends that faked it... but I wouldnt' be suprised either way.

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Women can fake those contractions if they want. I was never aware that the labia contracts and expands. Never had my eyes on it at the time. I don't think I'd know if a smart gal wanted to fake it, but she'd have to be a smart one. And smart ones wouldn't normally fake it anyway. If they make unlady-lake grunts, groans, and screams, and make funny, unflattering faces, it's probably real.

If they've ejaculated recently, in the previous couple hours anyway, there won't be much ejaculate with subsequent orgasms. And some guys, due to medical problems, can orgasm but can't ejaculate. Others have so much pre-ejaculate that it might appear they've ejaculated when they haven't.

Abe Lincoln probably said it best,
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."