Is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Jun 16, 2007.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Every time there's a penis size thread (and I'm sure you're tired of it), the guys all respond with "yeah it doesn't matter much, but then again I'm huge". Makes me feel bad. Girls say it doesn't matter but studies have shown they prefer thicker. So my question is, my penis is thinner than average at 4.5 inches thick (5.5 in long). Is it possible for me to give a woman orgasms through intercourse with this thickness? Or will it be extremely difficult?

2. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

That seems fine to me. Granted I'm not exactly sure how big my boyfriend is but god knows he's the perfect size for me. Serously we match together like a perfect puzzle. If I was with anyone bigger I would be hurting. And I think he's about average.. 6 inches I think. If you find a girl thats your size it'll be perfect. :)

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

When women say that size doesn't matter what they are really saying is that there's a lot more to making love to a woman then the size of your dick. What you can do with it is much more important than the size. Of course it's possible to pleasure a women and make her orgasm with the size you have now. That's the average size, and many men with their average-size penises are making their wifes/girlfriends come regularly.

There's much more to sex than moving your penis in and out of a woman's vagina. Make love to her with your whole body.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, as JUST a penis inside of me NEVER makes me come, it wouldn't matter it the thing was 3 inches, 6 inches, or 8 inches...it ain't gonna happen. So, yeah, honestly, size doesn't mean a thing to me in that respect.

Would thicker help? I doubt. Would a little hand attached to the penis that reached up and fingered my clit help? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT WOULD!

Ok, so what I'm trying to say is, if you girl doesn't come just from having your dick in her, that doesn't mean that your size is the issue. Ya dig?

5. gretorion

gretorion New Member

Well my penis is 6 3/4 around and 7 1/2 long it is very thick I am blessed :brow
    Size is not all that matters but haveing a bid dick never hurt if you know what to do with it.I have had a few women that have had alot of fun with me .I am also real good with my toung.If you expect a woman to hop on this cock right out of the gates your nut s yuo better be good with it:lol I made it my avatar:shrug

6. gretorion

gretorion New Member

my grammer and spelling and grammer are fuct I was out partying all night,So please dont break my balls :D

7. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

No... but I expect the mods will 'hop right on' your avatar since it's against policy.