Is it possible to ground your husband to the house in reality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Amanda32, May 9, 2007.

1. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

I am talking beyond fantasy I am talking about flat out imprisoning him where he has no choice in the matter. I got to looking it up on the net as I am curious about domestic discipline for males and found this petticoat discipline site and a story labeled "Dishonest husband now a baby girl" This womans husband done something illegel and was a lousy husband anyhow so she got him to sign a confession that she keeps locked away and then she gave him a bath and removed all his body hair and put in in baby girls cloths it sounded like it is going to be permanant. I was intrigued imagine haveing a lousy and or abuseing and maybe cheating husband and you could ground him to the house for the rest of his life. I am not into the dressing them as a girl thing though!!! They say removeing a mans body and pubic hair makes him weaker so to speak so that would be done. Never again would be be allowed to do usually guy stuff no running around no working on cars or anything else no working with tools ever again no more driveing either so no liscense renewal!!!! Haveing to stay inside the house 95% of the time for the rest of his life only allowed to wear shorts and t shirts and no shoes except on the occassional outing socks when its cold enough since he won't be leaving the house that much.goes to bed when told to and cannot get out of bed in the morning until told he can except going to the bathroom. Haveing to lay in bed all day with her when she is having her monthly and wants to lay in bed and be hatefull and B****y!! Haveing to do housework barefooted just like most women do. Some wives spent 95% of their life stuck inside the house barefoot working and they manage to live through it so can a man being punished!!!! Sex could still be good and the woman would have to keep it going. It would be very different though as sometimes after a good sex the man likes to get out and do something but in this case he would just have to sit around the house helpless and barefooted with all that estrogen around him!!!!:lol :lol :lol Just imagine when here sissters and girlfriends come over and he is stuck inside with them :lol his face would be RED with huliliation if she makes him be in their with them instead of hideing in the back room!! Bring on the all girls parties LOL poor guy stuck in there with all those laughing yakking women :lol

#1 Amanda32, May 9, 2007
    Last edited: May 9, 2007
  2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sounds wrong, cruel & unhealthy to me. Like blackmail & kidnapping rolled up into one. :ugh

3. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

Yes I have to admit it does seem pretty drastic but prison would be also LOL. For it to work the woman would have to love him deeply and I think a move a long ways away would be needed as he would be humiliated with his friends and family knowing what happened to him he wouldnt be able to keep it hidden for long that he could no longer 'come out and play' so to speak. I think it could work though just wondered what you ladies in here thought about it.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think he would have just as much grounds to have her imprisoned as well. :shrug Unlawful confinement? Chances are that's a bigger crime than what the man committed. ;)

5. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

That could be. I wonder if domestic abuse against women would drop off dramatically though if the courts offered ALL women the option to be granted custody of their husbands and allowed to do things like this to him for a lifetime. Just a thought.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

What about abuse against men? Women aren't the only ones who are abused, you know. :)

7. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

Yes that is true I was just wondering if this could really happen lol

8. loveit247

Gold Member

Sounds pathetic to me, if they are unhappy then they should split.

Two adults should never engage is such stupid games.

9. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

IMHO that is some sick stuff. DIVORCE is the operative word.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

11. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

True it would not be ideal for all couples but I think it is an interesting concept. In reality the man would have to choose between home impriosonment or prison. Regular prison would den him most all of his liberties as well where as in his home at least he would be comfortable and protected by his wife. After time a good relationship and sex life could evolve around this arrangement she would also have a free pedicurist!!! if she works she would have to find means to make sure is in the house at all times. They could even start a home buisiness together something computer related so it could be done in the home.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Being as im a single guy in real life....and a submissive guy, some of that would be very cool... just the parts where the female is in charge ...
    but not that i cheat abuse of beat on females....i have been abused,,and i have been beaten by ex's ..
    but the whole female dominance parts would work for me at times .
    I have also been in prison, so i know what prisons entail, and to be honest a choice between the two, home imprisonment would be a better choice lol

But again im not married never have been, have never hurt a female , have never cheated, so i wouldnt come under this idea hehehe..

but im just enjoying he idea of me having to submit myself to the female.

13. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

I agree she should not abuse him if she has him in this position only a spanking when needed and ONLY with bare hands. Yes I think home imprisonment could work but it would be something not all women could afford so to speak if she has a successful In home buisiness it would be pretty easy all home repairs and maintnence and vehicle repairs and yard work he formerly problably did he would not longer be allowed to do or even talk or ask about so she would have to hire some or all of it done and maybe do a little herself girls can be pretty handy ;>) she could have him do alot of the housework if they had kids hopefully they would be all girls he couldnt do guy stuff with a boy lol be alot of boreing afternoons for the guy stuck in the house haveing to set in the liveing room watching dumb talk shows with a PMS women on the couch wearing panties and T shirt trimming her toenails and the poory guy seeing neighbors outside running around free and normal. If he complains a loveing woman should rub his shoulders and say I know it sweetheart but this is just how it is and how its going to stay no one told you to make those mistakes. I think a male could adjust to a punishment and position like this but it would take time and the love and support of his better half ;>)

#13 Amanda32, May 9, 2007
  14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Obviously. Otherwise she might take advantage of the situation and treat him poorly.

:bsdm

15. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

In that case she would have no buisiness haveing custody of him. Basically this would be just grounding him to the house for life and reduceing his rights to that of a child and not allowing him to do things he would enjoy. in Regular prison he would not be in a comfy home with his spouse. Like I say the woman would have to be willing to go through with this some would some would not. Prison isn't supposed to be fun no matter what. This would not work for all couples but some I think it would.

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I can defenetly say prison is no fun at all.
    some i have been in where just totaly degrading. in every sense

17. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

yes I dont doubt it. I think this would be better in alot of ways I am not into crossdressing them at all in public he would be allowed pants and for underwear tight fitting shorts just as he will wear in the house that along with being shaven should remind him he is not free. In public he would appear normal like going shopping etc. But never allowed near the tools and other guys stuff other than male appearal areas for what few articles of clothing he would need!!!!! And the wife would need to be sensitive to his feelings and know that he should never be allowed to interact with other men as he would likely be uncomfortable and reminded of his lost freedoms. The more I think about it another factor would be children. if they have no kids or only girls it would work fine but if they have boys it would be another story as he would not have a normal dad and that would not be fair and hard on both of them but if they only have girls it would work just fine. More girls than boys out there anyhow though. They would need explained to when they get older why daddy is different from the other men and if the girls are older when his punishment begins it would likely be humiliating for him to be literally grounded to the house for life in front of his daughters and them haveing alot more freedom than him but on that he would just have to GET OVER IT as he would have no choice life goes on. and Explain to the kids as best you can what happened girls are pretty sharp on relationship type issues from a young age that they would undersand and still love their dad. And the wife should assure her husband that he should not be ashamed and the daughters understand. With a boy in the family I don't think it would be right.

#17 Amanda32, May 9, 2007
  18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

But i am a very good boy now though :p...
    but the idea of a guy getting punished in this sort of fashion for abusing beating and cheating on his SO , sounds like a plan....would be a great way to change their crappy attitudes towards females.

19. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

Yes I think a few cases like this would cut it way off!!!! Some of these horny guys might think it would sound fun even if they were horny when he first gets grounded and told his new possiton he may get horney as can be but the thing is after intercourse he is still GROUNDED!!! and sometimes afterward she will likely put him to work doing housework with her lol and learn to work barefoot even when he helps clean the garage LOL men are such wusses about going barefoot outside sometimes he would learn to get his soles dirty and toughened up lol talk about punishment for the poor guy. So it wouldnt be a never ending sex fantasy it would just be usuall marital sex whenever the SHE wants it ;>) and work even though he probly wont LIKE the work he has to do from then on hehe Make him like your soles later that night LOL.

#19 Amanda32, May 9, 2007
  20. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

I have wondered about that story 'dishonest husband now a baby girl' you can find it right off on a google search anyhow I wonder if how their relationship is it didnt sound as if she was even going to have sex with him. Grounding him for life is one thing and not letting him do his fun guy stuff but the dressing him like a girl is screwed up. Wouldn't he get very very horney in his position alot? I'd think her crotch and and vagina :>) would get to itching for some good sex every so often I know mine would lol just cause he's being punished doesn't mean he still doesnt have a thingy and shouldnt tak care of his wife even if she is punishing him to no end LOL. Make him suck some toes lol.

#20 Amanda32, May 9, 2007