Is it possible to be in a long relationship with a small penis?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bt1257, Sep 25, 2011.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

Since sex is an important part of a relationship, is it possible to have a small penis and still be in a long lasting relationship?

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Absolutely NOT - long penis = long relationship, and short penis = short relationship, and the same thing applies to your tongue and nothing else matters :lol

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

#2 pbs, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  3. gettingitin

gettingitin New Member

Honestly i cant say because i have never had a problem with that but im normal guy size. But honestly it depends on how u see yourself honestly. I consider myself small at 7 sometimes but thats if u comparing yourself to the next man. I would like to think that it aint the size that matters when it comes to love and relationships. But u can still have a good size thing and if u aint good at pleasing your woman then u aint. But they say the most sensitive part in a woman is within the first 3 inchs of the vagina but it also suppose to be about thickness too. So keep that in mind.

4. nyxx

nyxx New Member

penis size has nothing to do with relationships. just be confident man, don't stress over something a girl could probably care less about. and if the girl is obsessed with your penis size, you won't have to worry about a long relationship. penis size can't be changed, if a girl can't accept you for you... then she can hit the road...

5. spankpaddler

spankpaddler Member

I don't know if it's harsh or not, but do some people REALLY think this sort of shit up, or is it just to seek attention/reassurance?

6. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I don't even know what the hell one thing has to do with the other? If a girl leaves a relationship because of her partners penis size, she is pretty SHALLOW, IMHO!

Believe it or not there are people out there that still believe in NO sexual contact until after marriage, so that should answer the question. ??? Just an added thought.

7. Meee

Gold Member

It is possible to be in a long relationship with a small penis. However, it's hard to be in a long relationship with a constant stream of negative self-talk.

Threads Started By: bt1257

According to this chart I will never please a woman

Any guys ever have a girl laugh at their size?

Do women think about a guy's size on the first date?

Is it possible for a guy with a small penis to enjoy sex?

8. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Ahhh good observation Meee

9. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

if this question is real it's pretty funny. i dont think your penis size matters if your relationship can stay together. any female who this would matter to in any significant way to the put where she doesnt want to continue a relationship.... youd be better without her. the insecurity you have will play more of a factor on the ending of a relationship than anything else since it shows you are not paying attention to the right things. instead of worrying about something like that maybe you should be trying to learn more from her about her so that you can make her happy. make her see daily how you appreciate her and what a great presence you are in her life. women dont care about penis as much as the guys do. they just want a real man to be there for them. stop worrying and thinking about yourself. think more of how you can make her day and dont let it become stale.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Of course it's possible. You just have to find someone who doesn't care about size. I once was friends with and had sex with a man that had a one inch penis and I wanted to date him at the time. It depends on who you are as a person and how you are in the bedroom performance wise.

11. xdollface

xdollface New Member

It's not the size of a penis, but how it is used - It's all about how men work it, & finding the best position for you. Honestly, & I know from experience ;) , position is definitely key... preferably, from the back, or having the lady lie on her back with her leg's up into a 'V' shape... try it, it will make a big difference, she will love it, (hitting that certain spot & the sensation of fulfillment..) You'll see what I mean. :)

12. xdollface

xdollface New Member

As for the relationship part, if a woman is with you for your penis, then you need to find a new person to be with anyway !

13. bt1257

bt1257 Member

Small penis syndrome is a serious condition, but you obviously wouldn't understand that.

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Please don't feed the Trolls.

15. Meee

Gold Member

While negative self-talk is not the whole issue behind small penis syndrome, it's part of it. I understand more than you think, and I stand by my comment.

If you're going to try to play a psychological label as a trump card, then let's talk about that label. First, let's all get on the same page about this issue. Here is some homework:

Small Penis Syndrome: Characteristics and Self-Help Treatment Suggestions.

Penis Size and "Small Penis Syndrome."

There's a difference between using these forums to act out a syndrome and using these forums to work on a syndrome. The former does have the appearance of being trollish, the latter will get you more contructive responses than you might expect. Good luck.

16. Mobius

Mobius New Member

there is a good southpark episode of that:D

17. spankpaddler

spankpaddler Member

:lol:lol:lol

18. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

To answer the original question..

I hooked up with a guy when I was much younger who had a very thin cock.. I'm talking the size of my index finger when he was erect. The sex was pleasurable enough that I went back a couple of times. I honestly just liked every other aspect of the encounter.. kissing, the way he caressed my body and the way he moaned and talked to me during.

That guy now has a fiance, is soon to be married and has a little baby girl. He's been with his partner for about 10 years.

I will have to say yes it is possible.

19. AGirlCalledKitten

AGirlCalledKitten New Member

To answer the original question. I'm in a long term relationship with a man who considers himself to be small, though he's what most people consider to be average. I don't think it has anything to do with the size so much as using it correctly. For example, I have absolutely fantastic sex with him. Honestly, big penises almost scare me. Like....I have a friend who is 10 inches, and there is no way in hell I'd ever let someone try to put that anywhere near me. It just seems like it would hurt.

20. cgh

cgh New Member

Great posts, Meee! Relationships are built on trust, love, mutual respect, genuine friendship. A woman can climax on a finger - no penis is that small! If penis size determine one's ability to remain in a long term relationship, then some guy who got his lower half blown off by a land mine, would have no hope. But, guess what? Lots of those guys go home and have great marriages. Learn how to develop a great relationship without imposing sex on it initially. That will help you learn what it takes to maintain a good long-term relationship. Sex is kind of like the frosting on the cake.