Is it possible (or even healthy) to have a pussy smell pleasant?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tye, Aug 5, 2007.

1. tye

tye New Member

If it's just one of those biological "put up with it" things, then fine, I'll live with it. But if there is a healthy way to improve those conditions then please advise.

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well yes it's possible, even healthy. Or you would see far more posts about how to change the smell instead of all these posts about how much men love licking women (or women love licking women) and women love being licked. Have you discussed this smell of hers with her? Does she see a doctor regularly (an OBGYN)?

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If your woman showers regularly, there should be no unpleasant smell. If there is, and she does, it might be a yeast infection or something similar.

I don't know why I'm replying.... The ladies will know better what would cause it....

4. Dreama

Gold Member

My fiance always tells me how good I smell....So, yes....So long as you're clean, you have nothing to worry about.

5. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I'm not at all sure what you are asking. Does she smell bad and you are asking if that is normal? If so no that is not normal. There should be a smell but it is one that turns men on not off. If she smells bad she needs to get checked out something is wrong.

6. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

my fiance's is better than roses, [actually i don't like the smell of roses all that much but it sounded good. :p ] i will NEVER get tired of it, plus it's like instant want to make love smell

7. tye

tye New Member

Melicious, how do you do it?

8. Mrs.SirKillJerk

Mrs.SirKillJerk New Member

Hi Tye. You might want to talk to your partner about this. There is a bacterial infection called "bacterial vaginosis" that some women get. It's caused by an imbalance of bacteria from vaginal intercourse without a condom . She probably knows something is off, but not sure what it is. She needs to see her doctor. I've had it before and it goes away pretty quickly with antibiotics.

9. kxkx

kxkx New Member

just keep it clean and there shouldn't be a smell. hopefully there isn't some kind of infection.

10. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

tye .My OB/GYN told me that the "gamey/ fishy vagina smell is often:- a) yeast infection (easily cured) or b) bacterial infection, (easily cured). Provided your lady has a good hygiene regime there should be NO smell apart from that wonderfull "scent of a woman". My Dr. also advised never to use those perfumed sprays / washes to mask the unpleasant smell as frequent use kills the friendly bacteria and then she can become prone to the yeast infection. Other OB/GYN. may have different ideas but it works for me. To me my taste is as "sweet as a nut".

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Pussies aren't supposed to smell bad, so if one does it's time for a trip to the doctor. There's no gentle way to tell her either. Just come right out and say it.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

Women always have a scent, but it shouldn't be unpleasant.

13. luvpussyjuice

luvpussyjuice New Member

what about taste though... like i dont mind it but it isnt the best thing ever.... i have heard that eating certain fruits can improve the taste or something like that

14. bob183

bob183 New Member

I think it has more to do with your preference as a man... some like the smell and taste, others don't

15. Maddox

Maddox New Member

I know nothing about what I'm about to say, but if you came inside of her could that be the problem? How does a chick need to clean out the man seed after a round of bumpin' uglies? Do you need to douche if a guy goes off inside?

That might be it, because if you wash your own clothes you may know that day-old jizz doesn't smell too hot, haha.

16. luvpussyjuice

luvpussyjuice New Member

nah i usually eat here before so i dont think thats it... if she would shave that would help to... i hate getting that hair in my mouth lol... does certain times of the month affect smell and taste (obviously i dont mean during her period but like a couple days before and a couple days after)

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, it doesn't really stay up in there. The vagina is remarkably good at keeping itself clean. Look at the crotch of a woman's panties (that have been worn) and you'll see a pale yellow or white discharge. This is stuff that comes out of the vagina in its efforts to keep itself clean. However, occasionally something happens that upsets the balance of cleanliness, some bacteria doesn't get properly flushed out, etc, and she may develop an infection as a result.

Bacterial vaginosis is the "fishy pussy" infection, easily handled with antibiotics.
    A thick, chunky, "cottage-cheese" like discharge is the tell-tale sign of a yeast infection, which can be treated with over-the-counter remedies.

The point is (as I mentioned before) that the vagina isn't supposed to smell bad and if it does then there's probably some kind of problem that needs to be addressed by a doctor.

18. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

Hey Tye! Pleaseconsider seriously Puss-in_boots and my previous reply I am sure the answer is there. we Know what we are talking about. If you havn't advised her yet think of all that Pussy Pleasure you are missing. Mmmm!

19. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I have always loved the smell and taste of my SO, but she takes baths everyday so I am sure that helps.

20. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Maybe she needs to clean her vagina better, or check at a docotor for an infection?