Is it possible for guys with small penis to have sex without paying for it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bt1257, Feb 16, 2014.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

Just wondering how guys that are not well endowed can have sex without having to pay for it.

2. Amature

Gold Member

Everyone pays for it, one way or another! LOL

Seriously though, yes. Learn to use your fingers or hands, and get good at oral. She'll love you. Or at least my wife does me.

opnm1nd likes this.
  3. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I don't make a lot of money so I can't afford prostitutes every time I wanna get laid. Thats what I meant.

Amature likes this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You need to have self confidence. You will never have sex without paying for it if you lack confidence. And I seriously doubt that your penis is that small. I've had sex with about 87 men and only one had a two inch penis erect and I still had sex with him. He knew how to give oral and was confident even tough he was small.

33stack, rileyjane and Amature like this.
  5. Amature

Gold Member

I worked with a guy and one day we were talking about prostitutes. I truthfully don't see anything wrong with it myself, although I've never been with one. I fail to see the difference between a woman that gives it to who ever wants it and a woman that charges for her services. I charged for what I did when I was in business. Anyway, after he told me he had never paid for it (meaning sex) he continued and mentioned he had bought his current girlfriend a $200 watch and hoped he got something that night for it. I told him he said he hadn't ever paid for sex? Sounded to me like he had. That's what I meant.

I have always lacked self confidence. I guess in my y0unger years I was about "average" but because of some health/weight issue I'm only about 3 inches I guess. I've never had PIV sex with my wife, yet she says (????) I'm the best she's ever been with because I work so hard at satisfying her first. Now she may be feeding me a line, I don't know. I know it makes me feel good and although I may not be the best, she seems to want my attention quite often, and I appreciate that.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I had to look up piv and I'm curious why haven't you? Have you ever tried?

7. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

I've been with at least 3 men who although haven't been well endowed didn't see it as something to hold them back I still enjoyed myself because yes sometimes they compensated by being amazing at oral or trying different positions to find out what felt best !

8. Meee

Gold Member

Yes, but if you can find a prostitute that charges by the inch, you might save some money over the "hidden costs" of getting a non-prostitute in bed.

33stack, 12barblues, oldkid and 3 others like this.
  9. Amature

Gold Member

Oh yeh, we've tried. It's embarrassing to admit, but I let myself get very fat over the years. Gravity has shifted my belly lower and now my penis is surrounded by fat, making it too short to do anything. If I lie on my back and lift some of it up, my wife can give me oral or a hand job, but that's about it. We are both mid fifties and she isn't limber enough to get on top. I am an insulin dependent diabetic and although I watch what I eat and try to loose weight, I can't it seems. I would very much like to experience making love the normal way to her. We've been married about two years so I am about to give up hope and accept what sex life we do have, which is pretty good I guess.

10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Brother, we ALL pay in some way for sex. Financially, emotionally, physically - there's always a cost. "Endowment" doesn't matter at all. Confidence, knowledge, and a willing partner are all you need.

11. oldkid

I see
    I suggested this before. Explore gastric bypass surgery. You have to be committed to it. My wife did it about 3 years ago. Lost 90 lbs on a 5'3" frame, and is a ball of energy and quite accessible now. I'm also taking a lot of insulin. You're fortunate you still get a hard on. But, then, I'm 70. Get something done now before it's too late. Maybe eating more at the "Y" and less at the table/recliner would help. Go PM if you want. :)

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

A woman has no idea how big your penis is until AFTER she's decided to have sex with you. So this question makes no sense. i guess youre running out of ideas for self loathing thread topics?..

10_3XL likes this.
  13. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

THIS.

In other words, if you can't get sex, it's not your dick that's the problem. It's your confidence, your personality, some other trait.

10_3XL likes this.
  14. backcheck64

Gold Member

Drunk women in a bar..... Had a friend that made a career of picking up intoxicated women in bars close to closing time. While I'd never seen his penis, he professed to be tiny, yet he got a lot of women. You just can't be picky. A whole lot cheaper than hookers.

15. sandwich

Gold Member

16. Trond

Gold Member

Wait. If prostitutes charge by the inch, then that would explain why women hardly ever pay for sex :D (in fact, it could be argued that it explains why women can get paid for sex, if you follow)

Meee likes this.
  17. Trond

Gold Member

Backcheck, you have to stop talking about yourself as your "friend". :D

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

You're just mad because I have friends...

19. Meee

Gold Member

LOL. I do follow. I think you've made a discovery in the field of Economics.