Is it possible for a guy with a small penis to enjoy sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bt1257, Aug 11, 2011.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I know a man with a small one can pleasure a woman using things other than his penis, but can the man receive any pleasure from sex with a small penis?

2. Essene

Gold Member

Yes, of course. To that end- it may be more pleasurable. Think about the clitoris. It's usually a small area with many nerve endings. When stimulated, most to all of the nerve endings receive the stimuli. Now think about a phallus. The less surface are, the more area is stimulated, per the same rate, over the course of the same time or greater (since it's smaller).

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Like most of the guys that come here asking this question, I bet your's is probably not too short as you perceive it to be.

4. Meee

Gold Member

You said your penis is five inches. Other members here have already posted replies to you that your penis is not small. Please explain why you're asking this question.

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I can understand the self conscience problem, but you posted penis pics to the world so you should be fine with what you have. It would be a problem if it was 5cm..

6. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

its not what you have but how you use it, i am just mr average when it comes to penis size, but well had no cpmplaints....

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

You're slightly shorter than average, so I don't see the problem. Thickness is where the stimulation comes from in any case, both for men and for women, so as long as you're average-thick then sex will be fine. You may want to avoid certain positions, but there are many positions which allow for deep penetration so that's not terribly limiting. Just do your research.

8. Maverick

Maverick Member

There's more to sex then just penetration, ya know. The hugging, touching, kissing, feeling each others body up and down, licking, sucking.......all before the fucking. If you work at it, you can get a majority of women off with all that stuff before you have need to penetrate.