is it ok?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by naed24, Mar 18, 2004.

1. naed24

naed24 New Member

i don't know how to phrase my question but i'm serious bout it :) by the way, i have a lesbian friend who is somewhat flirting with my girlfriend when i'm not around. ofcors my girlfriend informed me of that. well, at first i was kinda furious but its seems that i can't blame my lesbian friend. but later she (my lesbian friend) is somewhat showy that she is attracted to my GF. and she's smart! inorder for her to see my GF she invites me to her house. ofcors i know she wants to see my GF. but thats just ok with at least she does not want to do any harm with my GF. i figured she just wants to be friends. and ofcors me and my GF would make out there. secretly giving me a blowjob and me secretly fingering her :D but lately my lesbian friend asked me (quite brave for her) if she could witness us making out. which me and my GF did well thats just kissing and caressing with clothes on so it was ok with me while my lesbian friend serve as look out if any of her younger siblings might barge in. and she’s getting comfortable with the idea of being a look-out. I jokingly said to her to join us hehehe she in turn jokingly asked if it was an invite.

Well, question is, is it ok? Any of you in this kind of situation before? :)

2. se415

se415 New Member

Well, what are you asking? Is it ok for her to watch? Is it ok for her to join the two of you?

Whatever the answer, the next question is: Are all three of you comfortable with it? If all of you are, then why wouldn't it be ok?

I've had threesomes before and it's one of the most erotic and passion filled experiences I've ever had. But all parties need to be comfortable with each other.

You need to talk... all of you... what each of you expects and what each of you wants. If your friend is a lesbian, will she do anything with you? If not, are you ok with that? Make sure you know what you want and make sure they know that. If you don't want to be pushed aside while they do their thing, make sure they're both comfortable with you jumping in too.

Talk with your gf too... are you worried that she'll be stolen away by your lesbian friend? Will she want to do anything with her in the first place?

If you're going to have the threesome, be sure that you talk first, that you plan safe sex, and that everyone gets what they want.

It's a very fun thing to do, but you need to be able to "let go" and enjoy it. You can't be worried what's ok to do and what's not ok... talk about it first.

I'd suggest talking about it with your girlfriend first, see how she feels, what she'd want out of it, etc... then if she's ok with it, talk with your lesbian friend about it and tell her what you and your gf discussed and what the two of you want out of it... then see what she's expecting. I've found it's easier with the one-on-one talks first, but that's just me.

One of the biggest things is that jealousy can NOT be a part of this... on anyone's part. If you're going to get jealous of seeing the two of them make out, or if your girlfriend's going to get jealous seeing you and your lesbian friend together, etc, then forget it... you don't want any hard feelings or awkwardness afterwards.

It's a BIG step to take in a relationship, but it can be a fantastic one too!!

Good luck and keep us posted.

~~se415

3. joey_

joey_ New Member

3some needs to be talked about with ya gf. :) becoz i me and my gf had a discussion bout it we are both going to get jealous so we decided no one else in the picture :D so yeah tats one of my fantasies i have to delete :( hehe but its all good :D

4. naed24

naed24 New Member

yup i've been thinking we've been thinking and the same also goes for us. i did it b4 with my ex-gf and the result was a disaster. no, i don't think we were prepared for it b4 niether am i prepared for it now. thanx! :)

5. msc

msc New Member

personally, i would not feel comfortable with a girl hitting on my girlfriend. to me its not much different than another guy hitting on my girlfriend..

6. touchzing

touchzing New Member

It isn't unusual for a person to hit on another they are attacked to. My girl friend has been hit on by other women and men at parties as I have. It sounds like you and your girl friend need to talk about what you want to do when someone hits on you. Do you want a monogamous relationship? Do you want to explore threesomes? Do you want to have other sexual partners are the side of your relationship? (You already said, "me and my gf had a discussion bout it we are both going to get jealous so we decided no one else in the picture.") Once the two of you have made some decisions I would let your lesbian friend know the boundaries of your relationship with your girl friend. If she won't respect the boundary she isn't a real friend.

7. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Lesbians rock. [​IMG]

8. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant New Member

Be careful what you ask for. You seem somewhat the jealous type. So think about all the possibilities. What happens if she enjoys it more? What happens if you enjoy watching the lesbian lick your g/f? Once you think about those, then talk it over with your g/f.