[Ask a Girl] is it ok

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by cliff694u, Dec 10, 2010.

1. cliff694u

cliff694u New Member

is it ok to fantisize about my wife fucking another man?????????/:eek

2. igor

Gold Member

I'll never understand why this is sometimes a fantasy. It just doesn't compute in my mind.

3. outofcontrol

outofcontrol New Member

I agree with igor

4. looking4

looking4 New Member

my husband has this same fantasy....I can play the role sometimes (with the help of a toy) but don't actually want to have sex with another man....Would love to hear reasons why this is a turn on for some men....

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you're asking our permission to think about this? Think away, nobody's going to judge you. If you're asking us WHAT we think of this? Well that's an entirely different story.

To each their own really. But let me ask you a question.

What about her fucking another man turns you on?

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If you look at some ads and sites you will find requests of couples looking for another person or couple, they want to experiment or enjoy something more, live a fantasy. I almost got in with a couple online before but decided I don't want to be part of this. If the couple find their relationship intact and stronger as a result then it's good.
    That couple had done it many times before and are very committed to each other so there is no one saize fit all. I am sounding like a philosopher even if this is not something for me. You have to know ahead of time where this will put your relationship, this means knowing yourself, your partner, knowing how your relationship his, and to be careful who gets invited to play to avoid causing problems.
    I was asked if I wanted to try with my ex's friend once while still with that ex, I knew this was dangerous ground because of ex's insecurity and stayed clear. Know yourselves and the invited player(s)!

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Seems to be a fantasy for some men, and sometimes it encompasses a well-endowed other man too. In the latter, the well-endowed other man, it might be a desire to give her something that he (her husband) cannot. If it's just a man with his wife I'm not so sure, except that an actual threesome with two men with one woman is very hot for both of the men, and for the woman.

8. Flame

Flame New Member

I wish this were my husband's fantasy!!! I would love it if it turned him on to see me with another man. Although I would make sure he knew that however great the sex was with the other guy, it was much better with him ;)

9. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

I read somewhere that men and women fantasize differently from each other during sex.

Women fantasize about receiving pleasure and attention, as well as being worshipped and adored.

Men tend to fantasize about women receiving pleasure and attention.

I'm not sure if the above is true. It could also be that men have a hunting instinct and if they have to compete with another man they can 'win' back their woman again, thus keeping the relationship new and exciting I guess (although, of course there are other ways to do this as well).

10. Northside

Gold Member

Okay with whom? If that's your thing it ain't nobody's buisness but your own. Now if you want to live out your fantasy, that's another story.

11. nurseharley

Gold Member

if that's what you're into then why wouldn't it be ok? if thats what gets you off, think all you want

12. Silverback

Silverback Member

Of course it's OK. Like somewhatlovely said if that's your thing you think away. Sent you a PM

13. CruelTease

Gold Member

Like a cuckold fantasy or a threesome?

14. rcc8611

Gold Member

I've had this fanasy...I do like the bigger cock idea...but also the fact of just being able to se in a different view how she gets off....I'd like it to happen. Idk of she would go for it.

15. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

well...for two guys I've known it was a fantasy I was able to fulfill.
    some of my fondest memories and most intense relationships. even close with the husbands...but in both cases I had some limited intimacy with them as well (limited to oral and touching).

16. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

I don't get that fantasy. I do fantasize about fucking other women sometimes....lol...

17. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Its kinda weird to me. I dont get turned on by the idea of her sneaking off and having sex with another guy.

But im not bothered by the idea of another guy in a threesome where we're all open and approving. I dont think i would do it and i know she wouldnt. But another guy teaching her things (and giving me new tips and ideas) in that situation isnt all unpleasant.