is it ok/legal to walk in your backyard without clothes on?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by i_s_a_b_e_l, Dec 28, 2010.

1. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

its warmish whether where i live so i like being undressed without my bikini on even just for because its a fun feeling. is this ok or not ok? not to be rude but i like taking risks because our next door has 2 teen guys and their dad and their dad stares from their balcony and a teen boy goes near the fence and stares at the cracks.

2. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Well... as long as you can't be seen from a public area like the sidewalk or road; you can pretty much do whatever you want on your property. If the neighbors complained enough, we could write you a ticket for indecency, but something tells me they probably won't complain.

Would the looking bother you? Or better yet, would the looking bother the lady of the house of the lookers? Might cause some static there.

~Steve

3. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

For sure is not seeable to the footpath etc!

I feel like bursting when he is near the fence and the other time when his dad reads a newspaper at the balcony. Feel like bursting so it helps my hubbies sexlife.
    I guess it could be a mess if the mums home - so far i only do on weekdays but i think mum isn't working this week so i won't do. I met her when she was at the clothes line but my bikini was on.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

You should also be careful if the boys are underage and mom finds out.
    Furthermore, if the boys ARE underage, how do you feel about exposing yourself to a minor?

5. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

They are 13 + 16 and I'm 18 so we are all minors I thought :( hope they don't tell mum but their dad saw me with no top/bottoms on and he did not get angry.

6. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

13 years old is a No. 16... it depends. Indiana legal age of consent is 16. You are not a minor at 18, and if you were caught exposing yourself to a 13 year old, that's a big deal.

Furthermore if mom found out her husband or her two boys saw you naked, she could do this very thing...
    And depending on where you are in the states, it could result in a varying degree of things. Is your fence a privacy fence?

~Steve

7. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

Its wood but its got cracks , i saw someone moving in the cracks. and their cars were all gone so its a son.

can they call it indecency if they spy on me? feels unfair :(

8. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

...sigh...

Okay, against my better judgement, I'm just going to lay out the law here. Not knowing exactly where you live or your ordinances, here is a generic rundown of how this looks legally. But please don't take this as legal advice. It isn't, as I don't know enough about the area/regulations/scenery/orientation/etc...

By the sound of it, your family has made special provisions to ensure privacy in your yard. Privacy fences are built to ordinance for a reason, and it's to ensure proper dispute resolution. In order to see past them, you have to actively try to see past them.

This kid (13) is under-aged and he shouldn't be seeing you naked, and you certainly shouldn't be exposing yourself to him. However, from your back yard, you have the prerogative to do whatever you want to within the law. You could have sex with 2 firemen and a stripper on your back deck and that's your business. Anyone peeking through your privacy fence and looking at you is technically breaking the law (Invasion of privacy/voyeurism- Class A/1 misdemeanor in most places); however that falls upon you to bring charges against them. So what you're doing isn't wrong, persay.

...BUT...

You're kind of playing with fire.

#1. The mother/wife of the house probably won't appreciate what you're doing as it is tempting her husband and her children. She may cause a stink about it and then, depending on the actual situation, the police may have to get involved.

#2. Do you really know what kind of guy your neighbor is? Or his kids? I'm assuming you live with your parents and do this when they are away. The guys watching you will almost definitely assume no one else is home and there is a naked girl across the fence. You may very well make yourself the target of a predator, unknowingly; ESPECIALLY if these guys start to tell other people about it.

So, I think we can agree that voyeurism is fun. Lord knows I've done and seen things publicly. But you've got to protect yourself too. If you like doing what you're doing, then you can take it as far as you want. Walk around naked. You're well within your rights. If you don't like the idea of a 13 year old spying on you, tell his mom he's been looking through your fence. You don't even need to tell her what he's been seeing.

Be careful.

~Steve

9. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

thanks for explaining so much Steve :) i understand 100% , cool :).

i got married this year but my husbands not home much cos of work and i live in warm weather so i like lying next to the pool and i like being unclothed. maybe ill wear bottoms but not my top - compromize :)

at least their mum likes me but she seen me in a bikini not undressed i guess.

10. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Is their house 2 stories? We live in a "Ranch Style" neighborhood where no one really has a second floor. We have a privacy fence too and I've done similar things with no one looking*.

I'm very into Yoga, and I LOVE doing form outside, especially when it's hot. It's really how I suntan. I wear a variety of things when I do it; usually some very short yoga shorts and a crop singlet shirt, or a skimpy swimsuit, or just some ridiculous boyshorts when I know my man is going to be watching.

Steve did say he caught our paperboy peaking at me through our gate once and just told him to never let him catch him again or he'd go to jail (pretty scary for a 14 year old). I was wearing a skimpy red bikini then. To be perfectly honest, I thought that it was cute. And it totally made me feel sexy, so I know where you're coming from. But you really really really have to protect yourself from men who might be predators or women who'll be wicked pissed.

11. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I totally understand that first part. Sometimes when I go out at night or sometimes after work to get in our hot tub, I just go out in a towel and climb in. I know I'm getting out and going right to the shower, and I don't want to wash my swimsuit. And it's exciting being naked outside ;).

Just out of curiosity, how old is your neighborlady? And what kind of bikini were you wearing?

12. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

yep their house is 2 story and our is too yep :):) i like rubbing lotion so i fall into this trap of slipping my bikini off during it. cool i like neighbors and i talked to one of the boys when getting mail from the box once hes nice to me!

me too i like summer dresses without underwear :p
    i not sure of her age but she seems 30 and no wrinkles. i got this bikini its really my favorite ever = 2 Piece Metallic Gold String Bikini - Stylehive

13. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Uhhh. Is that the bikini you were wearing when she met you? If so, you may not have a whole lot to worry about. I've got a thong swimsuit now for tanning, and have been looking for a more sexy one to wear at the beach/pool, but that one is even a bit much for my tastes I think.

14. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

yep she saw me in it at the clothes line when i climbed on the fence to talk but she probably only saw the top lol

15. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Still. Wow. Have you ever caught the mom looking at you? lol

16. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

Nope but i made choc chip cookies and gave to her for her and boys.

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

Just to add one more thing; it would probably be a bad idea to make any overt gestures or wide open exposures directed at them that could be considered lewd while you know they are watching.

18. Trond

Gold Member

At first, I thought I should support those who would err on the side of caution, but then I thought about it....... It would be a boring (or almost "sterile") world if everyone follows all the rules to the letter. It's good to be careful, but I sometimes feel people are verging on the paranoid. Your neighbors can easily avoid staring at you if they don't like the fact that you are naked. When I was 13, I was so engrossed in my books that I wonder if it may have been a good thing if a 18-year old girl had snapped me out of it for a moment or two :eyes. Come to think of it, I DID literally stumble upon a naked woman on the beach at around that age, and it certainly did not harm me in any way.:D

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh yeah? ... Now you've joined a sex website and talk to a whole crowd of like minded pervs. It totally fucked you up man! :lol

20. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

hahaha good pointt!!