Is it MMF, MFM, FMM?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HStein, May 1, 2013.

1. HStein

HStein Member

So, out of nothing more than morbid curiosity, I surfed CL personals the other day and noticed something in the "couples seeking..." sex-tion. Some are looking for a MFM threesome, some for MMF, and others for FMM.

Is there some significance to the ordering of the letters when soliciting/discussing said activities? Does MFM imply no contact between the men whereas MMF implies some bi activity? Does FMM imply a Dom role on the part of the lady?

I figured there were enough swingers / open relationship types here that if there were a secret code, someone would know it.

Oh, and likewise for the ffm combos. Is there some code that does/does not imply girl-girl sex in those situations?

2. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

You have it correct, MFM is there is no male bi-sexual activity, MMF, there is. I've never heard of FMM though, don't think there is a difference between that and MMF.

Usually FFM is implied that the women will play with each other, but i've had threesomes where one of the women wasn't really receptive to bisexual play, which can get kind of boring for them.

3. HStein

HStein Member

Boring? Sounds like you might not be doing your job. Gotta take care of BOTH ladies!

4. Essene

Gold Member

There may be bisexual male activity; but not always.

5. HStein

HStein Member

So its not necessarily implied/advertized?

Not that I'm in the market. But are there other "codes" present in those ads? I mean real, you-gotta-be-in-the-know terms, not just acronyms like NSA or DDD

6. Essene

Gold Member

I don't know much about it; but I'd wager that some MMF/FMM (I don't know if there's a difference) groupings the males solely please the female and/or themselves but not one another.

I know a girl who has had a couple run-ins with FMM. She hates it when they kiss, or interact with one another. It almost completely terminates her libido.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I'm pretty certain the letter placement indicates interaction. Otherwise a good few would be redundant, and therefore not used. MMF and FMM would be the same thing, while FMF, MFM, and FFM are different. Even then it's hard to say. In an MMF, as read it would imply there'd be sexual contact between both guys, but it could be that the woman will only have contact with one male, or she might have contact with both. In an MFM, it would be assumed 2 hetero guys and one female, no contact between men. Inverse for an FMF. FFM would presumably be interaction between both females, but only one of the females and the male. If all parties have sexual contact with each other, then it's just a 3 way.

Wonder just how many people it takes before it becomes an orgy?

#7 Texas_Red, May 1, 2013
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  8. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

Five peeps! Just my guess since it throws off the equation.

9. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Interesting code...

10. Essene

Gold Member

I just realized that I have the entire purpose of this discussion incorrect.

It makes sense that MFM would be two reasonably heterosexual males while MMF would be two bisexual males.

11. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Or maybe just bicurious...or experimenting. Does this occur to anyone?

12. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Or did it ever occur to anyone that it's often just which order sounded better to the person titling the video? I have seen videos titled all three ways that the "code" mentioned about did not match..

xx

13. HStein

HStein Member

Yeah, that occured to me. But we're talking CL ads, not videos. Presumably if there is a code, it would be important to know what type of ad I'm replying to... uh, I mean, theoretically, that is