Is it enough?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by connam, Aug 28, 2007.

1. connam

connam New Member

So I know there are a thousands of guys out there asking this same question but im going to ask it only in my version.

So the question stands....does size matter...?

My penis stands 5 an a half inches erect. I feel like im handicapped compared to most guys with larger penises. Any thoughts,...

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

The average range for dick size is 5-7", so you are perfectly normal. The lovely thing about having a cock like yours is that it's a good size while also being a practical size: certain positions that can be challenging for women with slightly larger partners shouldn't cause problems for a partner of yours. Anything over 6" causes problems for me when doing it doggy-style :( A penis bumping up against my cervix hurts.

Consider yourself fortunate, guy! You're far from "handicapped".

3. GlitterGreen

GlitterGreen New Member

Five and a half is my favorite size. It just feels the best for me, and it's easy to suck. You're definately not handicapped. I had a boyfriend with around a 4 inch dick who was one of the best sexual partners I ever had. He was big on communication, cared a lot about what I liked and didn't like, and didn't let his size make him insecure.