[Ask a Girl] Is it bad to be a "2 Pump Chump" if I...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JohnL, Jul 16, 2010.

1. JohnL

JohnL New Member

If I am able to go for another 45+ minutes until I go for a second time afterward? It's not always 2, but if there is foreplay involved beforehand it can be.. Just found out about this term, and here I am asking. I am also only 19.

2. igor

Gold Member

I envy anyone that can go for a 2nd time. :tup : At my age, once is a challenge.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Going round the block a couple of times during the same session shouldn't be a problem for somebody your age John.....:slong
    In your teens and twenties, your in your sexual peak, so what youvé described, Id say is pretty normal mate....:D"
    Don't forget....it depends on your partner as well......:sex

welcome to SF :welcome

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just so ya know, the majority of women don't like to be fucked for 45 minutes. 10-15 sounds good to me and a lot of others.

5. Northside

Gold Member

Sex should be the whole experience, not just fucking. That means the forplay, getting her aroused and her getting you ready to go. It's never the same routine exactly. If you occasionally cum too quickly it souldn't be a big deal, especially if you are ready for a second round soon after. Sometimes I go for 10 to 15 minutes other times less than 5. If it's everytime it might bother her but only your girlfriend can tell you that. Relax and don't try to critique yourself, sex should be fun, it's not a contest.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I agree with CL. If you are fucking me for 45 minutes, I'm going be studying the cobwebs on the ceiling. The 5 second starter wouldn't bother me anywhere near as much as the 45 minute follow up.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

45 minutes would be awfully tedious, wouldn't it? There are many techniques that men can use to naturally prolong intercourse to stretch to a reasonable time, say about 10 minutes or so. Psuedo-Tantric is probably a good place to start, first by reading about the techniques and then practicing solo before with a partner. Exercise the PC muscle, learn meditation, recognise the point of no return and use a combination of pc muscle squeezing and creative visualisation to drain the sexual energy away. Also, go slow and keep the eyes open, and kissing your partner also helps prolong.