[Ask a Girl] Is having a big penis a bad thing?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Bobby3000, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

this not really a egotistical thread or to bring attention to my self. its an legitimate question. all i see is women saying that 6 inches is fine and a big penis is actually not a really good thing. that it will hurt/hit the cervix. a lot of guys have penis insecurities and often they make threads about it and the women always respond in a way which makes their smaller penis seem ideal. if this is done to make them feel better i do not know but it is confusing. different people like different things yet the majority of the time bigger size seems to be looked down upon by women most of the times from my experience. the last girl i was in a relationship loved big penis (cant bring myself to type "cock" numerous times... sorry i know i am ridiculous). even though she never had a big one before as she was inexperienced and didn't have a lot of sexual partners. while i did not get to have sex with her and she has seen my penis fully erect. and while i do have pictures here of it its 10 inches. she liked it but was afraid of it.

so i begin to think what really is the great thing about having great length and girth? so many guys want a really big one but do women actually like it? and please be honest dont just answer to make me feel better about it :lol

2. Paula

Gold Member

do I have a choice when I meet someone :ugh

Even then I prefer a good size...something to hold on haha

#2 Paula, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

10 inches is pretty huge...

Most women can by no means handle that entire thing, and controlling your depth when it gets hot and heavy as to not hurt them isn't an easy task.

Personally im roughly an even 7 inches and I still hit a womens cervix if we don't take it slow to start off so I can only imagine what a 10 inched would do.

4. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

thank you for answering Paula :D

lol. i guess that is true you cant pick and choose. you like who you like whether it is big or small.

at least person so far prefers a bigger size.

5. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

this is a different type of thread. not guys asking if they are too small or is it bad to have a small. but the other side of the equation is being big not much.

6. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

thanks for answering Jok3r.

I see. if this is the case why do guys want to be big? knowing female anatomy it doesnt seem like a "great" thing unless the girl is really into foreplay.

7. Essene

Gold Member

Ego begins to matter little when one can't find "love".

Too big seems to be more of a problem than too small. There are ideal sizes for every woman. So long as it can fit in the vaginal orifice- you should be good. Sloppy work is associated with hitting her cervix. That fault lies on either the male, the female, or both. Also- it doesn't feel that great for the male to have his phallus smash against the outer cervical wall.

I had a friend who was 13" (approx 12.8 to 13.2'ish depending on how aroused he was) in length with a fairly mighty girth behind it. Most any one who knew him knew his size because all of the girls would talk about it. Well, all of the girls- and a fair share of guys. The only mention of him hurting any one was when he took a girls virginity. She said "magine losing your virginity to that monstrosity." I embellished what she said as she's rather daft and I'd rather not repeat exactly what she said. All of the other females seemed peach-keen with his length and girth.

8. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I honestly couldn't give a fair answer because I have never experienced a 10 inch dick inside of me. If I was into a guy and then he flopped out a ten incher... would it turn me away from him? No, I would simply learn how to work with it.

9. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Bobby, you have what you have. Learn to use it well to please your partner..maybe take her to places that she's never known..? It may scare some women at FIRST, but those same women may actually LOVE it. You never know if you like something until you try it is my motto. I have never worried too much about size with anyone..I have just accepted what they have and trusted that they knew how to use what they had to the fullest!

Hope this makes sense..I'm a little fuzzy tonight ???

10. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

thanks for answering Essene
    wow. thats insane. that first paragraph makes it sound like a science. well i guess there is a science to good love making.

11. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

thanks for answering Untamed.

so i think i get it. its not a bad thing per se. if it is a problem then it is one that can be worked around. what matters is the attraction and feelings between the two. if that is there then everything can be worked out through trail and error (lol).

12. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Correct IMO :)

13. Paula

Gold Member

mmm...he is getting there :)

14. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

thanks for answering RideNaked2.

learn, trust, and experience. seems to be the main factors behind this. not so much a problem heh. most havent experienced something that long so it cant really be known. unknown territory.

it makes sense. i understand what you are saying. i guess when a lot of women say bad things about size but they have never had it its not really opinions i should pay too much attention too.

15. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i never understood the size issue to be honest. just like guys have varying size penis' women have various vaginal depths. then theres preference, some girls hate having their cervix poked, others don't mind it. i know that because i'm been with girls that said the poking would make them nauseous, but my girlfriend right now loves the feeling. eitherway, i guess you have your answer. just like most girls will deal with an average or small cock, they'll deal with large cock.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Nyxx,
    If you do it right you don't hit a woman's cervix! It's not an issue, if you know what you're doing. I'm about 7" and only bottomed on Asian women who are typically smaller inside. When I bottom, I don't hit their cervix. If they're aroused enough before penetration, their cervix is well out of the way. Also, if you think it's going to be a problem, you start slow and shallow (I always start slow because of my girth). Then, you build up to it, and everything is good.

The only comment I have heard, and it might have been in the genre of 'average is quite fine', is that shorter and thicker is better than long and thin, but I'm sure that longer than me and thick is even better still!

17. nyxx

nyxx New Member

its always nice to start to slow, foreplay helps more so than that. try not to be so arrogant. Why would I want to avoid it when she likes it? i fail to see the point of your post really. also, asian women aren't typically smaller than other races. don't stereotype like that please.

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

Asian women typically have shorter and tighter vaginas, and I've had sex with about 20 different Asian women. Also, if a woman is fully aroused, you won't touch her cervix. If you do it right, you won't hurt her cervix. I have bottomed several times with Asian women, and never touched the cervix (so I was doing it right).

Saying Asian women aren't typically shorter and tighter inside is like saying they don't, typically, have smaller breasts! Often AA or even AAA, from what I remember. It's not racism, it's obvious that different races have different physical characteristics.

19. nyxx

nyxx New Member

I still don't see the point of your post. You've been with 20 Asian women. As far as I know, and I know you'll correct me because you know everything. There are over a billion Asian people. So 20 isn't really a good number to start generalizing with. Although, I'm dating a Korean, and I've lived there for awhile and there are just as many with big breast and tall bodies. It's just a misconception that they are all tiny. So if I hit the cervix I'm not having sex in the right way? Thanks for the info, so when my girlfriend says she likes something I'll be sure to reassure her she doesn't know what she likes because it's wrong. Anyway, I'm done talking to you. You seem to know everything anyway, you should be out there putting your superior knowledge to better use then on a web forum.

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

I lived in Asia for a few months, moving from country to country, starting in Singapore then Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China and South Korea, so I know many more than the 20 or so girls I had sex with (one of those women lived in Seoul, and more recently I had sex with another young Korean lady when I visited the same city to give a lecture). Also, Australia is geographically close to South East Asia, so we have many Asians who have migrated to our country. On observation, about 90% of Asian women are small-busted, say bra size A or less. On my most recent trip for that lecture a few months ago, I did find the younger women to be taller than what I remember 30 years ago, but still genearlly slim and generally small-busted. Ditto for the younger Asian women living in Australia.

I work in pathology, and we supply small speculums to practices in areas where a lot of Asian women live, and doctors have told me they use large speculums for African women. I work for the only pathology laboratory which supplies large-sized speculums, and we get demand in my city because I live in the capital and we have quite a few African women at various embassies. Large means long, not broad, and small means short, not narrow.

I remember reading that Asian women are typically shallower and tighter, and African women longer, and white women in between, but I can't remember where. I also remember they found that vaginal positioning varies, with Asian women higher on the body and African women lower, and whites somewhere in the middle.

I have a profile on a swingers site, I hook up with women or couples, they score their time with me, I hook up with more women or couples on the basis of my rankings. Most recently yesterday with a lovely couple who live in a country town 100km north of my city. So I do put my knowledge and experience to good use.

#20 cbrmale, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011