Is fire a turn on for you?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by engulfedinflames, Nov 21, 2011.

1. engulfedinflames

engulfedinflames New Member

I'm curious about the way others see fire, if and in what ways is it sexual to you.

First, does fire arouse you at all? Does it turn you off?

What is it about fire that you like?

What would you like to do with fire if you could do anything with it without consequences?

And finally, what's the most fun you've ever had with fire?

For me, firstly, yes of course fire is a turn on, the biggest one there is for me.

Fire is alive, glowing, energetic, and hot. I really love the way it moves, it looks wonderfully inviting yet forbidden.

For me, I've been on fire in many ways many times, sometimes I get burned slightly. If I could heal from it without permanant damage, i'd turn myself into a complete human torch, and just let myself really burn, i'd love to feel what it's like to burn alive for real, the pain would be so wonderful and so would the flames.

One of the most fun things I've ever done with both a woman and fire was to douse our shirts with lighter fluid during sex, and set ourselves on fire in bed as we'd both orgasm together and reamin on fire througha long, wild, burning climax. We'd 'dirty' talk about how we're going to burn ourselves alive for each other and get so hot pouring lighter fluid
    on each other that we were both ready when we'd light up. We'd both roleplay that we were burning alive for each other in orgasm, she'd scream wildly "i'm burning alive!"

2. Kermit

Gold Member

I have a bit of pyro in me, but never sexual.

I'ts so bright and orange warm and passionate and intense at times

Burn something down (that isn't needed) and watch teh flames

I'm not sure about most fun, i remember once i set a piece of paper on fire with a magnifiying glass

3. knottyman

knottyman New Member

The only fire that I like is in a fireplace.

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Sex by the fireplace or better yet, a campfire is a big turn on for me but I'm with you. Keep it at a safe distance.:eek

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I don't want to judge or anything, but I saw those pics and I think you should recosider. It really looks like self mutilation akin to cutting yourself. There may be some issues that you need help with. Have you discussed this fetish with anu professionals. I would hate to think that you may really be hurting yourself.

6. Gummo

Gummo Member

Oh my gad, I looked those pictures and regretted it. How does one get the image of charred cock out of one's head?

7. engulfedinflames

It's not charred, it's just a bit blackened by soot, no damage at all and no self mutilation, just a bit of carbon from a dirty oil lamp flame. I can do that to myself all day without any harm.

8. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

hmm.. making myself into a human torch..nah, I like the way I look...without burn marks.
    I'll just stick to getting turned on by the great smell and beauty of a campfire or fireplace burning. :)

Be safe and hopefully you can find more people who share your passion!

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

I like heat, but not flames.

10. engulfedinflames

Thanks for posting everyone, and it 's not really a choice between two extremes either, I know I'm not like most people, I'm at one extreme, yes, human torch please, I'll take a light, thank you very much, but that's me.

I guess I should ask, how far will/do you go? Watching the flame? Touching it? More?

Do any of you ever touch a candle or lighter flame with your fingertips?

11. 33stack

Gold Member

I strongly suggest you seek help before you hurt yourself or someone else. As a retired firefighter I saw what fire can do. If you want to see what fire can REALLY do, visit a hospital with a burn unit. Speak with a child that has been disfigured for life and has to endure daily agony from various proceedures such as debreeding. I know what it feels like to loose close friends in the line of duty, to see family members cry histerically when they loose a child. I know what it's like to be terrified . I have fallen through a floor, had a ceiling collapse on me and had to dive through a window to save my own life.
    I wish you luck in your life, cuz if you continue on your current path I fear tragedy is in your future.

12. engulfedinflames

I was a firefighter as well, and I'm familiar with the effects of fire. There's nothing sexy about disfigurement and tragedy, far from it. I've been 'safely' playing with fire on my body in various forms for around 25 years now and it's taken me that long to be able to do the things I do now 'safely'. I admit there's risk, but in 25 years of careful study, experimentation, and research involving lighting myself on fire, I've never had anything more serious than some minor blisters and red skin. I have redundant options for extinguishing myself quickly when I burn, which I rarely have to use. I also use various methods of protection depending on how and what I burn, from proper material selection and use, the use of water or gel, and most importantly, experience. I'e been doing it so long that it's easy for me personally to remain calm and not panic while I do what it takes to extinguish myself.

It's never caused me any problems in life, other than that I have to keep it secret because most people would overreact and some might possibly harm me more than fire ever will.

I do appreciate your concern, it's understandable and expected. I understand what can happen and I accept that risk, which I believe is slight, due to the steps I'm take to mitigate risk and prevent real injury. I hope this does put some minds at ease to know that a lot of preparation goes into safety, sometimes days of prep and planning if I'm going to burn more than 25% of my body, or have my head and upper body in/on fire. I use a water based gel and I can hold my breath while my face is in the fire, and that's one of the things I really enjoy as well, letting the flames rise up into my face and really feeling like I'm completely engulfed.