is anyone else like this?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Gearhead, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Gearhead

Gold Member

Ok, so I think its a little strange I get more pleasure from the girl getting off then I do from me cunning. I don't know why or where this comes from but is anyone else like this?

2. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

To some extent. I find it really enjoyable working with a woman to see how far I can take her. But physically, I don't experience the same satisfaction that I do when I orgasm.

Hope that makes some sense?

3. bluvm

bluvm Member

I agree, I get a better mental satisfaction from making my wife cum buckets than jerking off, but the physical satisfaction is much different.

4. almostthere

Gold Member

Me too, I love watching her flop all over the bed

5. Gearhead

Gold Member

I wanna know what the ladies think about this too

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I agree I love getting a girl off, it makes me cum harder. But as much as I like to watch and play with her for an hour for her enjoyment, I enjoy the return release when its my time

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I don't think it's weird. My husband is the same way. He likes to always get me off first before we do anything else in the event he doesn't last long enough to make me cum or if he's just not feeling it. He's always put my sexual needs before his own.

Which normally is a good thing except for the fact that I'm the type of girl who likes to give and make the guy feel good above anything else lol. I always have to slap his hands away if I'm blowing him and remind him that this isn't about me, it's about him.

8. LesleyLove

LesleyLove New Member

I think it's not just the pleasure part for men but also it makes them feel fulfilled when they know their woman feels sooo good with them! And it's great, I mean, that's how a real man should be!
    Also, I think it's the fact that men find horny women EXTREMELY attractive! Don't you guys? ;)

9. Meee

Gold Member

I'm a little demanding about having orgasms and I do get a lot of pleasure from them, of course, but having the boyfriend cum is really what warms my heart and feels wonderful and stays with me all day.

And yes, we do have little struggles about "This is for you." "No, this is for you." "No, this is for you."

realwrl likes this.
  10. somhairle

Oh, OK............. I admit it then. :D

11. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I am definetly like that. I LOVE seeing, hearing, feeling my wife have an orgasm. Its an ego boost.

12. Jacob7

Jacob7 New Member

I definitely agree. Something about the girl having an orgasm, a completely amazing sensation because of me is a huge turn on. Also what Lesley Love said is true.

13. RawDog

RawDog Member

Oddly enough, I have the most difficult time cumming when I'm in the "she comes first" mode. I cum hardest when I turn selfish.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Like many couples we work on the she comes first principle, which is an orgasm for my wife, often through oral sex. This is pleasant for me but nothing earth-shattering as she orgasms very easily. What is a turn-on is seeing her closing on an orgasm from intercourse, and holding back 'til she comes. I do know this is a much more powerful and pleasurable orgasm for her, and it's a big turn-on for me.

Female pleasure overdrive happened with my first threesome with a couple, which also included double penetration. During the DP his partner came at least 7 or 8 times, and it was a massive turn-on for me. Me being on the bottom of a tangle of bodies meant I didn't come from that so we finished one-on-one, with a few more orgasms for her in the process. She was too sensitive by then. This level of female pleasure, pleasure beyond my wildest imaginations, set me searching for more couples threesomes and group sex. It wasn't about me, it was totally about these hot, hyper-orgasmic women. If these women didn't get turned on and have multiple orgasms from threesomes and gang-bangs, I would never have done them.

15. somhairle

That's strange..........I know what you mean there.

16. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Agree with you completely!

17. biker061

Gold Member

we don't use the 'she cums first' principle very often its usually her choice. she likes to drive me crazy first and have hers after! i do feel less satisfaction if she doesn't get off when she wants, although sometimes she tells me she'd rather just have me than worry about both of us!

18. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm like you there, Biker. I don't like the pressure of having to cum first. I just prefer to let it happen when it happens. If I haven't had my orgasm before him, we're happy to continue until we're both satisfied. Sometimes one of us may be content to not have one at all.

However, to answer the original question - I think we both get great pleasure from the other's orgasm, regardless of how it happened.

19. FallenMonk

FallenMonk New Member

I turns me a on to see a woman moaning in pleasure and it turns me on even more to know it's me causing it. So yeah I'm kind of the same. But of course it doesn't give me as much pleasure if I'm not getting some stimulation too.

20. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I will find it quite pleasurable to please someone who is into it but I want my fun too even if I give more.