[Ask a Girl] Is a rubber penis ring safe to use while you are masturbating?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JOHN SWEETZ, Jul 14, 2015.

1. JOHN SWEETZ

JOHN SWEETZ New Member

Can you put on a rubber penis ring while you are masturbating and how often should I use the penis ring?

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Answers:
    1) Yes, you can wear a ring of any kind (plastic, metal, &c) while masturbating. They are designed to be worn during sexual activity, so that's kind of a no-brainer.
    2) Follow the warnings/instructions on the packaging!
    Generally the advisement is to wear for no longer than 30 minute increments, which is a very good idea to adhere to. Also, keep an eye on your penis/scrotum for any unusual irritation, swelling, or changes to skin tone (pale/dark "blotches") -- as this can be a sign of damage to the blood vessels or an allergic reaction to the material of the ring you wore.
    Also: Bear in mind that wearing for too long or using too frequently (i.e. every single time) can cause permanent damage. A cockring is designed to restrict and control blood flow, which is a dangerous game if not played carefully with a part of your body that is virtually all soft tissue, nerves, and blood vessels.

Doitagain likes this.
  3. Meee

Gold Member

10_3XL, you are not a girl.

I, however, am. So I can answer this question. No, I can't put on a rubber penis ring when I am masturbating, and you may use it any time I'm not trying to figure out a way to put it on myself.

Doitagain and 10_3XL like this.
  4. M1ke

M1ke New Member

I actually have a rubber ring with a vibrating attachment. I freaken explode whenever I use it. I haven't had any issues.

5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well, see, now that I re-read the original post I understand your response (I was initially confused)... I missed that he wants YOU (the female) to wear the rubber ring while you masturbate. (Pronouns are tricky.)

Sheesh, I try to help a guy out and it turns out he's asking about something completely different.

By the way is a woman wearing a cock ring even A Thing That Can Happen? If you ever figure it out please let all of us here on SF know - for Science! :cool:

Doitagain likes this.
  6. Susann

Gold Member

"By the way is a woman wearing a cock ring even A Thing That Can Happen? If you ever figure it out please let all of us here on SF know - for Science!"

Well, I don't speak from experience here, but to give someone some ideas...
    I would think the little rubber bands used with braces would fit many clits (mine anyway).;)
    Now lets see who tries this first!
    Where is that teenager that just walked by???

10_3XL and Doitagain like this.
  7. Meee

Gold Member

The reason I wrote my answer the way I did was that the title of this thread clearly says "Ask a Girl." So that fact combined with the pronouns made the question quite tricky.

Oddly enough, I have used a vibrating cock ring without it being mounted on a cock. The boyfriend and I used vibrating cock rings, as I've explained in other threads. I also used it as a vibrator on my own. I held it in place between my labia. So, it that sense, it's a thing that can happen.

10_3XL and Redline1 like this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Thank you, @Susann and @Meee - You have been most helpful with your explanations on the matter. :p:cool::D
    IMGthemoreyouknow.png