Irresponsibly drunk coitus.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by CleaverFace, Jul 2, 2012.

1. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

This week I got so drunk my blood was virtually flammable. I hadn't been that drunk in a long time, and rarely does a night spiral out of control so gloriously.

My buddy alerted me of an middle aged woman undressing me with her eyes from a table in the corner of the bar. I told my friend I was too drunk to approach her and that we needed to go for a walk. However, she snatched me up and my friend laughed and said "Just bring him back to me in one piece." She answered with an ominous "I can't promise you that."

This is a first for me, by the morning time she claimed having sex with a stranger was a big fantasy of hers.

Anybody have similar stories?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

There was the time that I got tipsy and banged a smokin' hot middle aged woman.........................oh wait, that was ME. Does that count?

3. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Nice Cleaver! :tup

I had a one night stand with a middle age woman when I was 18 and wow...she literally blew my mind after a few hot hours of non stop play. I felt like I was drunk and on some kind of drug at the time....don't remember how I made it back home that night :lol

4. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Congrats! I myself when I was back in my 20s had some wild flings with older women. I think it's a very common fantasy among women to have wild sex with a stranger. Plus many older women (the cougars as they're called) get turned on by the idea of fucking a younger man...