Introduction

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 82angelfan, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 82angelfan

82angelfan New Member

undefinedundefinedundefined
    Hello. I am new to this forum. I have been searching for a cool sex forum, and have tried several that start off good, but seem to peter out. I hope this one is cool.

For my first thread I would like to ask a squestion. My wife would like to experience another girl, with or without me, but has had no luck so far. Since we don't really do the bar scene anymore, it is difficult to meet anyone. Has anyone here had any luck with the comp. dating sites. We tried a few years ago, but only discovered that half the people are liars and the other half don't trust anyone. Any help would be great.

2. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

Well, welcome to the forum. Me and my girl "virgo_bytchxxx" are new as well but we come on here a lot to see what people have said, and their opinions and their questions and answers. About the whole dating, hookup scene on the computer, that is kinda a no cause is a cyber world and just plain out strange. I say go out with her and go places like a club or whatnot and see what happens. But, good luck with that and again welcome.

3. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Yep welcome you two. I've been here quite awhile and this is a friendly place. Where most are helpful,and seem to genuinely want to help their fellow human being.

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

it might be strange, but the people on it are just people.... my parents through a fit when i met a guy 6 years my elder online at 17, thinking he was going to rape and kill me or something. nearly a year later they love seeing him and have left him speechless manytimes when they thank him for treating me the way he does....the internet can work, you've just got to be cautious

5. Pabl0

Pabl0 New Member

Hi all, I'm new this is my first post< I heard about this forum from another forum (not sex related), and thought I would check it out of curiousity.

Very interesting topics and articles and I have been sexually active since I was 12 yrs old, when I lost my virginity or gave it away to my cousin's 14yr old cousin (2nd Cousin ???) so we werent directly related.
    That was almost 27yrs ago, I'm married to a very kinky lady or least she was but the last few years she's hasnt been interested in sex as much as I have, so we have our issues, maybe I cant find something in these forums to help us.

6. Fairy

Fairy New Member

pabl0, i suggest that you post a specific new thread of your own to try and get some specific help for whatever problme you and your wife need. Maybe you should discuss the issue with her, and remain calm and understanding. As some women get older they may tend to feel less attractive as their body parts go "south". Remind how beutiful she is and do little things to tell her how much you love her, but make sure you do it in a way that doesnt hint at the alterior motive of wanting sex. Just love her for her and go form there. If you could never have sex with her again, would you still be able to love her completely and stay with her? if the answer is yes then you have nothing to worry about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.