Introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mike7542411, Oct 15, 2016.

1. mike7542411

mike7542411 Member

Hi everyone.
    My name is Mike, and this is the first time I've ever used my real name on an Internet forum. For that matter, it's also the first time I've ever filled out an introduction either.

I have been married for 24 years to a virtually asexual woman. She is gorgeous and voluptuous...curves everywhere. I am helpless against curves, I can't help it. The bigger they are, the more helpless I am. I've been that way for as long as I can remember.

I also have a crazy libido. It has made things very difficult for my wife and I. She would be happy with sex maybe once a month or less. I could have sex daily. We have tried discussing a million different ways, but what it boils down to is that we are just wired differently. I can no more fault her for her low sex drive than she can fault me for my high sex drive...except that she sort of does.

I have gotten very frustrated in the past from constant physical rejection, and have made my wife feel bad for that. So finally, in desperation, I began exploring the cyber community.
    It has proven to be very helpful: I do not and would not ever meet up with someone in person, however I have traded photos, videos, skyped, messaged, Kik'd. I have Dommed, subbed, tributed, made many custom vids, stroked, edged, pumped, and done all manner of things to myself by request. I am 100% heterosexual so all of my interactions have been with women (although I certainly appreciate and can get turned on by a great male body and a huge and thick cock...I like big sizes).

My wife knows nothing of my cyber life. She thinks sex should be vanilla and nothing else and would NEVER understand this. Since I found cyber play, I haven't been frustrated, tense, don't blame my wife for not being interested, and never pressure her for anything physical. Any sex we have she initiates; in a nutshell it has helped ease the one truly dysfunctional area of our marriage. We love each other desperately.

I enjoy extreme edging and riding, teasing and denial; both for myself and guiding others...preferably to result in intense and repeated orgasms. I also enjoy using elastics and other restraint on my penis and balls, as well as vacuum pumping. As I am not well endowed, I also enjoy some small penis humiliation (but it depends on the person and the nature of our cyber friendship). I don't show my face unless we have gotten pretty connected.

I am intelligent, creative, fun, handsome, and earnest. If any women have read this far and are interested in talking, asking me any questions, or anything else, please get in touch.
    You can message me here, email mike7542411@yahoo.com, or if you want to Kik just send me your Kik name.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  2. MrsGhost

Gold Member

Welcome :)

3. mike7542411

mike7542411 Member

Thank you!

4. MissScarlett

Gold Member

Welcome & hope you have fun here :)

5. mike7542411

mike7542411 Member