Intro to Anal Play

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Michgu, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Michgu

Michgu New Member

So my wife and I are thinking about getting into anal play (giving and receiving for the both of us) and we were curious about the best way to prepare for this. She's a very clean person when it comes to her pussy and her biggest issue with anything anal is...well...the anus itself. Are enemas recommended before getting into it? Or just a good cleaning in the shower? I don't know if we'll necessarily get into actual anal sex but just a finger or small toy every now and then. I've heard about prostate massage for men and the amazing orgasms that come with it but have never really though about incorporating it into our sex lives. I guess I've always thought about the "messy" side associated with anal play and it kind of turned me away from it. Any thoughts would be well appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Use just good old soap and water in the shower. If she feels she's extra dirty, then get just a regular disposable enema from the store, empty it and use water. They aren't comfortable, just as a heads up.

You can also go to the drug store, get a box of gloves. I have tons of them in my toy kits because sometimes they are needed. They also sell *condoms* that are made just for your fingers for anal play.

There are countless introduction toys and anal trainer kits online. Go to any sex toy site and type in the search box "anal trainer kits" and you'll get a good bit of things.

I personally don't like anal all that much, but a finger in every now and again during sex is great.
    My guy however, LOVES anal play. We've got lots of toys, dildos, plugs and probes for it. I've never seen him cum so much as when he's had prostate massage.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Okay Mitt , now you have me making another trip this week to the toy store. I only once tried this with my husband and he said it was a little uncomfortable. So that you for your answer and thank you Michgu for the question. I want so bad to see him got off that much, have been wondering if it is possible for him to orgasm even harder. But I sure want to try.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Awakened,
    Yes yes and yes.

My fiancee bought me an odd shaped glass dildo once. It's got a giant head compared to the shaft of it. I was fingering his ass one day while fucking myself with the dildo..got the idea to pop it out of my pussy and into his ass. I bent him over and used my hand and the dildo to fuck his ass extremely fast and hard. Without ever touching his cock I got him off. It seemed to press right against the prostate perfectly. He came once and begged me not to stop because it felt like he was on the brink of cumming again.

I continued this for about five minutes and in that time he came at least 4 times.

It's amazing what you can do for your man with just the right amount of anal stimulation.

#4 Mittimer, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  5. luvbug

Gold Member

My man wont let me near his back door.....hes not into anal...DAMMIT!!

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Michgu......click on the "anal" tag at the bottom (pardon the pun) of this page....you'll find heaps of threads relating to this....:D

7. JRB

JRB
    Gold Member

OMG!!!! you have my attention. The farthest I've gone with anything like this is a girl I was hooking up with in college tried using a finger, but it just felt like I was going to the bathroom the whole time, wasn't a big fan. Roughly how big was the dildo, and how far did you penetrate him with it?

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

The dildo is roughly about 6 inches in length and I started out by pushing it slowly in all the way so he was used to it.
    After warming him up to it, I tilted it slightly towards where his prostate would be (if you're laying on your stomach or doggy style, tilt the dildo down, if you're on your back and doing it yourself, tilt the dildo up) and let him kind of guide me with his reactions as to when I hit the sweet spot.

About half way in (with the dildo) it hit the right spot and he got to squirming. I pushed it in and kind of wiggled it up and down so that it would cause slight vibrations inside. That just drove him WILD.

He got a bit frustrated because with stimulating the prostate (at least with his) he got a constant feeling of being on the brink of cumming without being able to. It only took about a minute and a half to get him to cum, but it felt like a lifetime for the poor boy. Even after he came the first time, I just kept going to see what would happen, and he came again. I continued until he called our safe word due to just not being able to take anymore.

If I can find a link to the exact dildo that I used, I'll let you know. It was bought for me as a gift, I'm sure I can at least find ones that are similar if you're interested.

9. JRB

JRB
    Gold Member

So basically it sounds like you just have to get used to the feeling of it being inside of you, and then be patient untill you find the right spot.

Things like this that push the boundries and scare me a little bit turn me on in a big way. The initial reaction from 9 out of 10 guys would be that this is gay, but I'm all about whatever gets you off. Who knows, this could be my new favorite thing, but i won't know untill I try. Unfortunately my gf isn't into this sort of stuff so if I get the courage to try this, it would have to be a solo project.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

As far as solo play is concerned, there is an AMAZING toy that unfortunately is a bit expensive, but it's gotten amazing reviews. It's hands free for you and you can actually wear it in your underwear or just use it while you're masturbating. There are three different styles to it. Just a regular smooth one, a bumpy one so that it stays put in the anus and then a super curvy/pumpy crazy one. ALL of them have EXTREMELY intense vibrations to them with a large pullet that sits right under your balls.

My guy loves it and in turn, we got a few close friends of ours to buy it. They all love it. One of them has actually worn his out in public while grocery shopping lol.

They are amazing. There is a rude boy, naughty boy and bad boy. If you go to the rude boy home page (just google it). It's actually a UK based toy brand. I highly suggest investing in this toy if anal play is something your curious in. You wont be let down.

Don't be afraid of the odd shapes of the bad boy and naughty boy. They don't hurt and the material is so amazingly smooth that they just slide right in. :)

11. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

I'm in the same boat. I can't imagine cumming 4 times in five minutes either, but I'm pretty sure my fiance isn't so willing. I showed her this thread where Mitt said he came that much and her response was "that's gross". So if I were to do this, it would have to be solo for me too.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

I really don't understand why women think it's gross when they please their men. I find nothing gross about being able to please my guy. I feel accomplished, I feel like I'm showing him how much I love him. His orgasms, his ejaculate, it's just his outward appearance of how great the orgasms are.

What's does she find so gross about it?

By the way, I'm sorry to be hijacking this thread. >.<

13. Michellesoldman

I don't know Mitt. She just bluntly said.."that's gross" and walked off. I looked at her in a WTF?!! Kinda way, but she wouldn't elaborate. I could have ASKED her, but I was a bit shell-shocked at the time.

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

Jesus hell, I would be too. That's just...wow.

15. Michellesoldman

Welcome to my world hun.

My life with her is tremendous in other ways, but sexual exploration is just not one of them.....

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

I literally sat here just now, sighed and said out loud "...well poo"

*Hugs*

17. Michellesoldman

*Big Smiles* it's all good. We can't have everything, right?

Thanks for the hugs.

18. JRB

JRB
    Gold Member

Same for me, she feels that if we both cum why is there a need to take it any farther. I don't dare tell her I'm on this forum.

19. Michellesoldman

Well JRB...we may be in parallel universes then...lol.....almost. I read on this forum off and on for a while before my girl finally caved in and let me out of the fence--so to speak. There were things that she wanted to do and I pretty-much forced her to compromise on the issues.

I won't go into grave detail cuz this is YOUR thread, not mine, but suffice it to say that a month ago, she would have had a rip-roaring fit about me being on here too. But when she came to me asking permission for something she wanted to do, I said "looks like you need to sit down so we can talk about some things."

I brought up all the shit that I hated, about feeling like I was living inside a fence, like a piece of livestock. I told her that I'm a grown man and shouldn't have to live as if I needed her permission for every stupid thing that wasn't "G-rated". She'd been cheated on a LONG time ago and was kinda crutching on it. I told her that she was WAY past that and that I was tired of paying for what some other asshole did to her. Basically, I just refused to live like I had been.

I still hadn't said "yes" to what she wanted. She agreed that things should be different and that I should have more freedom like a normal person. So, one of my "demands" was that I can become a member here and not be watched over like a hawk in every single post or pm I get. I also added that I'm going to post a picture up here as my avatar. Nothing "dickly", just my mug shot. She agreed to that too, although I could sense her reluctance. But....here I am.

I guess I wrote all this out to tell you that #1---I feel your pain bro. And #2---that maybe you'll have to wait until there's something that she wants, then compromise with her like I did.---"If you want this, then I get that".....

20. JRB

JRB
    Gold Member

Yeah, I hear ya man. The thing with me though is that I want her to "want" to do this stuff. If I pull the whole I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine sort of thing, it kind of defeats the purpose. It would totally ruin it for me if I knew she was just doing it because she owed me.