intimate in a car?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ball103, Mar 19, 2012.

1. ball103

ball103 New Member

does anyone enjoy doing stuff in the car? hj/bj/sex?

if so, how do you make it work?

2. pgh093

pgh093 New Member

I like the back seat. You can move around a little better. Kneel on the Sears one foot on the floor doggie, bent over the back seat into the back of the suv. The key ie to find a secluded spot for a little privacy. Other than that flexibility is key.

3. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

ive done it all in many different cars/trucks and its fun

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

has the OP gotten to first base yet?...calvins in a ball on the dashboard.....?
    juuust kidding... car sex is best when the car is moving,of course....the gear shift makes an excellent vibrator for yer girl.....

5. Rocky73

Rocky73 New Member

Funny thing about fooling around in a car is how quickly the windows fog up xD ^yea I'd say its ideal with a partner that is relatively small or flexible ;)

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Like Mittimer asked, how old are you?
    It's not a question to make you feel bad, but a honest question.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Turning 18 does not equate tons of experience. I can't see how the OP's questions imply he's underage.

To answer the original question, I used to have loads of sex in the car when I was 19 due to lack of privacy at home. Ironically our sessions where far from private. On one occasion, the police even drove by but failed to notice us. I nearly caused my partner of the time to drive off the road once by going down on him while he was driving.

8. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

I had a girlfriend who used to get me out while I was driving. She thought it was fun to distract me. Don't know that's what you mean tho'.

Generally, when making out, we just stayed in the front seats.

9. octavius

Gold Member

Done this lots of times. Always seemed to happen when we went out to something formal where she would be wearing a short dress or a skirt. Kissing and rubbing her legs and kissing and licking her pussy over panties. Doing while driving is quite dangerous. We stopped when while kissing through her panties she swerved off the road.....its a bit distracting. That night we found a dark street, she parked, let my tongue, lips, and hands go to work. Penetration is a bit harder because of space issues.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Not implying underage but just the impression. If inexperienced no matter what age all the questions are welcome for answers.

11. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

This is the one of the most exciting ways to play/have sex. Love getting in the back of an SUV in the middle of a parking lot and just fucking. Or road head is soooo much fun! Gotta swallow;)

12. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Drooling.

13. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I've not had sex in a car since I was 19!

I have however given my partner a bj in the car...people walking past the front of the car and all. It was very sexy...

14. Angelwings755

Angelwings755 New Member

Was great when I was in HS and college, not really necessary now, can be sexy though if done spontaneously!

15. igor

Gold Member

When my DW and I were engaged, we used to park on a lane next to a railroad track just out of town. All we ever got involved in was some heavy petting/kissing and she would give me a HJ but we never had sex. Anyway one night we were "busy" and the cops showed up. Seems someone somewhere nearby was throwing rocks at passing trains. They were easily convinced that we were not the ones doing that :lol

16. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Back in high school I had a 1955 Ford, and for a month I also had a girlfriend who was my first. After one time, I drove that car a little over 100 miles an hour on the way home, but I had to stop because the engine stopped running when the vibrations shook the float in the carbureator loose. This was before I redid the brakes, for which the fluid had broken down, was leaking out of the wheel cylinders and the steel lines were rusted... And before I replaced the rusted out front frame crossmemeber to which the front suspension attached. Among other issues.

But this is the kind of car you need of you want plenty of space for this kind of activity.

17. martak

martak New Member

I was always told I was conceived in a car on blocks. I started out wrong

18. daletom

daletom New Member

Wife & I did some making out and heavy petting in the car before we were married.

Since then (over 35 yrs ago) we have "gone all the way" in a car perhaps a dozen times. I think the "naughtiness" and chance of being caught contribute to the experience. Sometimes on a long trip we will pull off to a side road, off of a side road, and have a quickie - maybe in the back seat, or out on the hood or trunk lid. (When we were young we could do it in the front seat with me sitting in the seat with her sitting on my lap facing me, but we've lost the agility.) One time we did some heavy petting under a blanket in the back seat while our 3 kids were in the front seat.