Intimate hair removal from Hell!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Brad, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Brad

Brad New Member

Has anyone used the electric epilator hair removal method, for intimate body parts?

I only ask because my wife likes to be totally smooth around her pussy. She likes me that way also around my cock and balls etc.

So here’s for a laugh at my expense….

I bought her an epilator thinking this will give her the feel she and I love.

She tried it and screamed F*ckin% hell that hurts like mad!

I told her, get a grip, it’s only a short term bit of pain! Give it another go and get over the discomfort!

She said, you bloody try it if you think it’s that clever.

Not wanting to give up the challenge, I said “OK I’ll show you how it is done my love. Cock base, balls the whole lot!”

Thankfully my nut sack was nice and tight.

Then I switched the f*ckin% thing on and applied it to my intimate regions….

Christ did it hurt! I Effed and blinded but carried on until the job was done.
    Even blood was drawn from the base of my cock!

My wife laughed her tits off!

Well at least it mechanically plucked out every hair in sight! And as some say no pain equals no gain!

Ouch!

Definitely a device to consider if you get off on pain with the smooth result that follows!

:D :D

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yikes, thanks for posting that. I will now cross an epilator from my Christmas wish list.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Yeah - thanks for the info. I shave, but there always seems to be a bit of a stubble, regardless of how gently and closely I shave. I had toyed with the idea of an epilator.

NO FRIGGIN' WAY NOW!!!

...still not sure about the "Brazilian Wax" method....

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

well I have tried at home waxing it is quite painful and I have a high tolerance for pain, it also brought blood

then I tried tweezers, they worked but took a while, same idea as the epilator but slower

I think it is all about the preperation you do before you start try to use it again but this time take a long hot/warm bath then apply baby oil, see if that doesn't help, if it is still to painful oh well

Sorry for your pain but I have felt it as well

5. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

An epilator is excellent for legs but i would never consider using it anywhere else, especially on intimate regions. They are good but i don't think it would be worth the pain!

6. Gingerman

Gingerman New Member

I've only ever trimmed, wouldn't waxing be just as effective but not as painful?

7. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

waxing is pretty ruff, but I think you eventually get use to it

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Wife tried that years ago, One pull and She was done with it,
    We now use Nair with great success.

Hiker

9. IdoPiddleSome2

I'm using one, working on getting as naked as possible from collarbones down. I've shaved for years and I've experimented with power-plucking tools. I go after the stuff that grows the fastest after a shave. Some of it doesn't come back. I find the pain tolerable until I don't, & at that point I give it a rest. Until I can afford some high-end hair remover (or until I'm as bare as I was 60 years ago) it will serve.

10. IdoPiddleSome2

In a bit more detail, I put a lot of miles on a corded epilady™, going after the hair on my butt & the backs of my thighs, in the 90s. When the instructions recommend shortening the hair in the target-area first--those instructions are there for a reason. To this day, most of that hair has not grown back.

That device used an external 10VDC power-supply and spun a miniature screen-door-spring arranged in about 1½ turns about a plastic guide. As crude as it sounds, it worked fairly well. Today's rotary-tweezer designs do the same thing; uproot the hairs they catch. They just have miniature gear-trains & built-in rechargeable batteries; more moving parts to wear out.

Because my insurance has the power to jerk me around on Prostate-meds, the one they subsidize is FINASTERIDE (that's right; the baldness medication). TPTB there have decreed it equivalent to Avodart®, which had been working a bit better in my case. At my income-level, paying the difference out-of-pocket isn't about to happen. So I take the anti-baldness medication for my Prostate, & use my Emjoi® Chic™ power-plucking tools on the hairs that emerge soonest, after a shave. At about a Eighth of an inch, those are within the tool's reach and it only stings about as much as bath-water a wee bit too warm. So, by degrees, I'm making my body as smooth & clean of hair as it was 60 years ago--and most of the hairs I terminate thus are not coming back. Hairs most-affected by FINASTERIDE become the first to go. It's all in reading & understanding the instructions. Best regards, all.

#10 IdoPiddleSome2, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
  11. dougsan

dougsan New Member

Vanity! What price Vanity. I like high cheek bones. I figured removing all my rear teeth should give me the look I want so I pulled out all my rear teeth. Yes, pulling out the teeth myself hurts but each is easier than the last so if you think this is for you, persevere. The pain won't last too long and you only have to pull the teeth once, they won't grow back like hair, that dirty stuff. :eek:lol:eek:lol:eek:lol:eek

12. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Epilating the nether regions is a task for those who have no nerve endings!

I epilate legs but have only tried downstairs once and never again.

I combine waxing and shaving I have found using mens grooming products an excellent way to get things really smooth and a tea tree oil based moisturiser daily afterwards prevents irritation.

Waxing too close the lips however is not advised on a DIY level - i tried and failed lol. :whoa

Applause for those women who can Hollywood themselves!!

13. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I'm thinking of getting a Brazilian wax...just to say I've tried it. Heard the silky smoothness is delectable :D

14. xeniadraven

Gold Member

good luck with that one enjoy the rash :eek

15. Meow

Meow Member

Hey,
    The best is a natural hairy pussy, you can't beat Mother Nature.

16. HStein

HStein Member

The wife has started doing these. Un-fucking-belieable. She goes all the way to the ass which is nice because we do a fair amount of anal play. The first gave her a bit of a rrash, but she's gotten used to it. The lotion helps a lot too.

Tell us how it goes!

17. Sobey1

Sobey1 New Member

OMG! Epilating is a form of torture!

Don't even think about... or the pole! OUCH!

You have to find the best way that works for you which could be creams, shaving or even waxing (OUCH). Some people may even opt for electrolysis... but most salons won't go that low on guys.

Good luck!

#17 Sobey1, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
  18. IdoPiddleSome2

Torture? That's harsh.

Shaving isn't discomfort-free. There's a recurring 'T'-shaped (DRY Only) battery-powered shaver with "Titanium" in its name, in an As-Seen-On-TV peggable blister-pack for around $10 (US), that comes close. But it can only eat stubble; not longer hairs. So the targeted body-hair must be reduced TO stubble by other means.

As I've mentioned, I use power-pluckers & have, for years. I run one until I've enjoyed about all I can stand, or until its battery needs a recharge, or until it finds no more pluckable hairs where I'm working. It stings just a little. OTOH blanking Norelco®-rash goes on for DAYS.

TANSTAAFL whether the coin is money, discomfort, opportunity-cost, etc. There are things one should not attempt to do with epilators. Most of those things are described in the supplied instruction-sheet. Within what's left to try, I've found them preferable tools for some places on my body. But they ARE power-tools. So using one poorly may indeed be painful. Best regards.

19. sanaxx

sanaxx New Member

tried one of those on my legs and it hurt like a bitch, can't imagine using it on my lady parts! haha!

use nair or magic shaving powder (cream form too) mostly. works wonders.. but don't leave it on for too long, can burn those delicate bits quickly.

20. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

Ouch! No way, jose' on that. I currently use a bikini shaver over the whole area once a week. That keeps it pretty hair free and smooth. But I have always wanted to get closer and smoother. Well short of inflicting pain on myself, any suggestions for getting closer and smoother?