Interesting to me.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

So i am currently in a relationship with a girl who body wise is slightly different that im normally with.

Now i am a fan of the ass like no other. Love a nice ass on a girl. And really dont give a hell bout the tits either way. As long as they are bigger than mine i always say.

But the girl im currently with has 36 DD breast and though when she is naked or we are having sex. I dont really have a big urge to play with them or anything really. I def notice when she is naked and they are just hanging but still i dont get too turned on by it or anything.

And still i have a huge urge to grab/slap/play with her ass. Or during sex i love playing with her "anus". And though she dont mind it during sex infact tells me she likes it. But she gets tired of me grabbing her ass and actually pretty much would rather me play or grab her breast. Which is odd usually its backwards with most girls. She gets very turned on by her breast being played with which im sure many/most do. But to have her breast grabbed and such more than her ass....just isnt the case most girls ive gone for usually reserve the breast as a sexual thing only. But dont mind thier ass being grabbed whereas who im with now gets annoyed with it.

Though she has some very large and very nice breast she actually doesnt have much of an ass to be hionest. So im thinking that maybe she is just so used to people being obsessed with her breast and have them played with and such that it just normal for her im sure most other men she has been with were prolly more of a breast man and maybe thats what they liked bout her.

So i just thought it was interesting i suppose. But she is like 5'7 and 140 pounds so...she def isnt on the large side. Just her breast lol

2. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

She could be used to breast-based attention...or she could just not like having her ass grabbed all the time. Just give her the breast love that she craves....you may like it!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Pride, you will never advance in your sexual training until you realize that nipples, in most women, are directly wired to the clitoris.

4. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Bloodi play with her breasts! It's a turn on point for most women you know... show a bit of variety...

Also not playing with her boobs may lead her to think you dislike her which she may then become self conscious of. Nothing wrong with the arse but you never know if you start playing with her breasts you may start loving breasts too... Give it a go!

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

You better listen to the women or you will definitely end up being an ass, man.:lol

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nice, Johnny. :lol

7. Pride

Pride New Member

Oh trust me she gets PLENTY of play still. I am always toying with them. But whats funny is i like playing with he cleavage like when she is dressed and playing with them in general when she is dressed more in a playful way than a sexual way..

But def trust that her breast still get plenty of attention. They are ginormous i cant just totally ignore them :p

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

It seems to me that she's as turned off by you "grabbing" her ass as you are by her big breasts. Personally, I hate anyone grabbing me anywhere. It's just not cool. Caressed, stroked, kissed, licked and sucked, YES....grabbed or pinched. NO.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Ho-hum.... I guess I'm wierd. Boob/nipple stuff is a necessary part of sensual action - but, personally, I get nothing out of it. It might be because I'm of the "itty-bitty-titty-committee"? It's okay, but I would much rather feel a strong hand carressing my butt cheeks and whispering in my ear then have his fingers tweaking my nips. That's just me.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My wife is like you, Rose. She says some light caressing is nice, but it seldom does much for her. Interestingly, one of the first times we were together she said she had her first ever orgasm from nipple play, but it's never happened again. I guess when she told me that it doesn't usually do much for her I gave up trying very hard. (Maybe she lied about that "first ever orgasm" too.)

My late wife was just the opposite. I think she used about the same terminology as CL. She said it was like she had a direct nerve from her nipples to her pussy.

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ditto. Treat her like a lady, first of all, and if she wants you to play with her big breasts do it. I am sure you want her to give you a blow job? Don't grab her, do as CL says and make it erotic and fun, not like you are fighting over play-doh in kindergarten! If you are such an ass-man, why are you with a woman without much of one? Maybe you like her? Treat her as such.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ummm, I'd say give her what she wants! You can suck on her nipples while you're doing her...you're young, I know you're flexible enough to reach 'em. ;)

I have to agree myself though...I love a nice bootay and long waist with wide hips. Give me that and I don't care if the boobs are small, medium, or large. (As long as they're not "Dolly Parton" huge...that's just too distracting for me!)

BD

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Personally, I don't like being grabbed and/or manhandled or any part of my body treated like some kind of toy. My ex used grab my breasts, squeeze them hard in his hands, and then he'd sort of, swing them back and forth and slap them. He wouldn't do this during sex, though, just anytime it occurred to him. It was not a turn on and I'm not sure exactly why he thought this was something I'd enjoy. There were a couple of times where he ended up squeezing them so hard it bruised the skin.

He'd do the same thing to my ass.

Anyway, my point is, don't grab her, caress her. Make her feel like a sexy, beautiful, woman, and not a toy.

14. xd45_service

xd45_service New Member

What I've learned is that you're never right unless you cover all of the bases.

If you gave all of your attention to her chest, she'd think you aren't turned on by her ass. You give all your attention to her ass, she'd rather you play with her tits.

Women are incredibly self-conscious creatures. You have to compliment and address everything.

I had a girlfriend for a very long time. She was a beautiful girl. Great body, pretty face. Everything. If I got really horny and just wanted to on her, and in her.... she'd accuse me of not thinking she was pretty. If I was one of the more romantic moods and told her how pretty she was, she'd ask me if she was getting fat.

True story.