Interesting "swinging" situation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Emt, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emt

Emt New Member

Just thought I'd share...

Today we were at a friend of the family's daughter's baptism. During the ceremony I noticed the godmother was staring at me and my gf in that "mmmmm" type of way. Turns out, she has a crush on my gf and her and her husband are seasoned swingers who have approached my gf on it before. They are both good looking people and she is HOT!

It's just a little more complicated than going out for drinks and letting nature take it's course, because we are trying to distance ourself from this couple's sister-in-law (his sister). Any dating/swinging wouldn't really work out to well. And on another note, the girl we are trying to distance ourselves from is my gf's last "gf";);). So that makes it all the more complex. Oh well...it's a great situation, but sucks at the same time. *humph*

-Emt1581

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

A Few Thoughts

Not sure if you had a question or not. However I will say that you are in a complicated situation and are right that you should keep your distance from this couple. I am not sure how much your girlfriend and yourself have talked about swinging. Though I would recommend taking some time out of the bedroom discuss it before taking the plunge.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I feel the same way.
    if a question was asked, what was it:bow

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I dont think he had a question, more a case of just putting his "situation" out there for comment.
    I do however, agree with both replies as this has the potential to turn into a bunfight that you just dont need.

5. Emt

Emt New Member

Yes, I didn't really ask a question, but rather was just looking for thoughts...

Something we're thinking about now is that this couple, being young and attractive swingers, might be at a Halloween party we're going to that is specifically for the young/attractive community of swingers/bisexuals...THAT would be an interesting sitaution to bump into them there!!!

Anyways, keep commenting! Thanks!:)

-Emt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.