Interesting sex expirence?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

So just wondering..

Like i have had a girl actually squirt once like all of a sudden my leg felt wet but way down the leg...

And i looked down and sure enough it was wet..and the bed was extremely wet as well. I asked her "did you squirt?" and she just goes .."girls cum too" so i was basically like yeah well i know but not usually like that from what i know lol. Talk about a turn on. I must have had sex with this girl over 50 times...and i swear she only did it twice and the first time was just insane and shocking to me.

Another was a girl im somewhat currently seeing. And the other night i was sitting on the couch and she was on top...she had already came once and i have had sex with her previously too. But she came 2 more times with her on top (once with me fucking her and having my middle and ring finger in her as well like from the back and she LOVED it) but she came like i said twice while she was on top. And it was the first time i have ever seen a girl have a full body orgasom...she was shaking and stuff...so great...loved it.

I dont think i have ever had this happen if it did then i didnt notice and it wasnt nearly as big.

Both of those things were major turn ons.

2. igor

Gold Member

Good for you, dude! That's what makes life interesting - the variations. I have only slept with one woman and we have been together almost 46 years. Boring sex? NAH!