Interesting reading!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HerHubby, Sep 28, 2006.

1. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Jul 22, 2006
    I was reading in the Bible Book of Romans, this morning! I saw something interesting and thought that I would come back here to share it with you (wonder how long Ryan will leave this on before he deletes it, ha, ha ;>).

Anyway, Romans 1: 11 "I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong..."

Romans 1:16 "I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes...

Romans 1:21 "For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God not gave thanks to Him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Romans 1:24-28 "Therefore God gave them over to the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. The exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-Who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way, the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God He gave them over to a depraved mind to do what ought not to be done."

Sounds kind of like a mission statement for SF, ha, ha!! :lol You all take care an may God bless you whether you want Him to or not! :p