Interesting first for me.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by msduncan, Mar 2, 2009.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Mine will be mild compared to others here...but it's a nice experience for me anyway....

Throughout my marriage my wife has been very good about trying out stuff and enjoying sex, etc. But she has never really been into the messy part of climax or such. In fact... she performed oral on me an doesn't mind it...but you could tell it didn't really do anything for her. She puts on a good show, but you can just tell...you know?

Well...... fast forward to a few weeks ago. We had some pretty darn good sex, and it had been a while since we had been out of town with kids and sick and such. This particular time I came.... it was with a LOT of force....and shot past her head (I was on top) and then up her chest. Something in her got triggered....she thought it was super hot. NEVER seen this reaction from her before.... but at that point we were done and cleaned up/went to sleep.

Next time we had sex though -- she told me how hot she thought that was.... and then after she came.... she sucked me off until I came. Now granted she didn't get any on her mouth or anything.... but she let it come all over her neck. Two things were special about this -- the least of which that it was my first time having an orgasm from a blow job ever -- previous gf's OR a decade of marriage. Amazing!

Then I noticed the last time we had sex -- when I started to cum she hopped off of me (she was on top) and grabbed my cock and stroked me until I came all over her tits.

So.... pretty remarkable -- and it was triggered by that very large high pressure cum climax that I had. Is there a way I can reproduce the consistency and amount? I know lack of sex probably had something to do with it....but the consistency was more fluid so it shot further, etc.

Anyway... it was awesome! :)

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Way to go!

As for consistency, stay hydrated, eat well, and save time between sessions. :)

3. newguy75

newguy75 New Member

Staying hydrated is very important!