Interesting discovery

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Last night, the old man and I had a romp and in the process, I did something different and got great results.

First, I knelt on the floor in front of him and sucked his cock as he sat on the bed while I used my Eroscillator vibe on my clit. Apparently, I was doing a bang up job because soon he told me to stop because he was ready to explode. I hadn't had an orgasm yet and I'm unable to have one while he's screwing me, so I layed on the bed and he used a dildo on my pussy, put a finger in my ass, and I continued to use the E on my clit until I got off.

It took me a while to get to that point, and as is often the case, the longer an orgasm takes the more powerful it is. I was sweating, swearing and rocking my hips off the bed. I took the E off of my clit, but told my husband to keep fucking me with the dildo, which he did quite forcefully. Each time he slammed it into me he hit my cervix and I'm one of those girls that likes some pain with their pleasure, so it drove me wild.

I was throbbing pretty good but unable to come. I reached down and felt my clit. It was very hard and sticking up. Instead of doing the usual rubbing motion to stimulate myself to climax, I pushed down on it so it's head was against the dildo as it stroked in and out of me.

The result was cataclysmic! I had another very powerful orgasm that hit me so hard I just started screaming. I didn't let up the pressure on my clit and soon I was coming again, even before the spasms of the earlier orgasm had stopped. It was the most intense set of orgasms I remember having in quite a while.

After my third orgasm, I told my husband I wanted his cock not the dildo, and when he entered me I pushed my clit down against his cock and it felt fantastic. I wasn't able to come again but it was still very enjoyable to me.

So, the next time we fuck I'm going to push my erect clit down instead of trying to finger myself and see if I am able to come with my husband inside of me. I'll let you know how it goes.

I think it's pretty cool that at the age of 43 I am still discovering new ways to get off and I can't wait to see what cums next.

2. igor

Gold Member

Hey CL. way to go! If we knew we had experienced everything there was to be experienced, life (and sex) would become quite dull. I guess we have to keep in mind that there is always something new out there to enjoy and look forward to that next new thing. :cheer

3. Vanja

Vanja New Member

Hey, that's a great idea... I never thought of that. Will be interesting to know how it goes next time.

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Nice discover CL :D

5. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

Congrats. I think all women could learn something from this experience of yours. I'm going to tell The Wife about this, but I'm starting to think she has an account on here, refer to "Favorite Fantasy thread."

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Hells to the yeah, CL. Good discovery!

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's a great feeling for us when that orgasmic pussy starts quivering and clamping down. That will always drive me over the edge too, so we can cum at the same time. It doesn't happen all that often, but when it does, that's what I consider an ultimate fuck. I feel lucky to have enjoied such an experience

8. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

ooooo saying that makes me think, i have a vibe that at the base of it there are ridges and i always loved the feel of them brushing past my clit ooooooo idea CL u are a genius ^.^

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, we had at it again last night. Started off with your basic oral and had a good O from that, then went to doggy style sex. I pushed my clit down as he was fucking me and it felt great but before I could work up an orgasm he shot his wad.

Hubby has had problems with PE for years now, so I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to beat him to the finish line or better yet, have a photo finish with him, but I'm not giving up just yet.

My quest for a PIV orgasm continues...

10. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

good luck with your quest CL!

11. xavier211985

xavier211985 New Member

emm... so interesting~ can't wait to try... wish me good luck.. :p

12. igor

Gold Member

Practice, practice, practice...... Oh what we have to go through sometimes :D

13. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

I know hubby's probably not gonna go 'wow' at it but have you thought of using a condom to ease the PE problem? I myself have found I last at least twice as long with one than without.

There's one type for example from Durex, called Performax in the States. I've used them a few times, but not any more because I started getting angry looks from the SO after an hour or so :brow

14. unigod12

unigod12 New Member

Congrats on your great discovery! Hope it helps!

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

When we used condoms back when we were dating, my husband did last longer. We also tended to be a little drunk before we had back then so everything took longer. :D

I'm going to ask him to pick up a pack and we'll try them. Thanks for the idea.

16. honda

honda New Member

hope it continues to work for you.