Interesting childhood experiences

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Trond, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Trond

Gold Member

First of all: No, this is not a thread for pedophiles. I am posting this thread so people can tell about when they figured out what this sex-thing was all about.

Sadly, I don't remember exactly how I figured it out myself, but I got it mostly from books and documentaries about animals and by asking my mother some pretty direct questions, which she thankfully answered without any bull.

My best childhood friend, on the other hand: I can remember exactly our conversation that suddenly made a lightbulb flash in his head, and it's actually a bit funny thinking about it now, partly because most of my vocabulary came from information about animals (no kidding:D). I think we were about eight- nine years old.

I noticed that he was a bit worried about something, and when his parents were out in the garden, he asked me:
    -"You know? There is something weird that sometimes happens. I was watching TV yesterday, and this woman on TV took her clothes off. I mean ALL OF IT! And the weird thing? My pee-wee got all big and hard! And it's happened before too! Um...do you think that's weird?"
    -"I know! It's the same with animals, you know? When they want to make baby animals. They're in heat, and they want to mate. The male has to put the pee-wee inside the female, so it gets really hard."
    -"WHAT? But I have never done that with anyone!"
    -"I know. I wonder if our bodies THINK that we're going to mate, you know, because of the naked woman on TV. It sort of gets ready for it."

Thankfully, he connected the dots, so when he got a baby (22 years later), I took part of the credit:p.

What I think is very interesting is that my friend didn't have the slightest clue as to how any of this worked (not sure, but his parents may have told him some bullshit story), and he actually was worried that it was some kind of medical condition. Nevertheless, his body (and mine) needed no explanation: it reacted "appropriately" to the naked ladies :lol. I hadn't figured it all out: I thought that the "mating" was mostly for making babies, and that if you otherwise wanted to have a nice time with a woman, you would both get naked and touch and kiss and...that's it! (this is where movies normally cut the scene) Looked great to me.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

My first introduction to the mechanics of sex came from reading a book about dogs that my mom had. There was a section on breeding and it had vivid descriptions and illustrations to explain the process of dog mating.

Reading about it made me horny and I masturbated over those two pages countless times.

When I was a bit older, I had some rabbits and well, they acted like rabbits. It was sexually thrilling for me to see them doing that.

Around the age of 8 or 9 I played house with the neighbor boy and I remember telling him not to put his penis near my hole because I didn't want to have puppies or bunnies. :lol

3. Trond

Gold Member

That reminds of a novel I read in high school, which may have been at least partially autobiographical: this girl who got all "warm down there" watching the horses doing it. I was never turned on by animals coupling, although I thought it was interesting. If there were no women involved, it did nothing for me. If there were TWO women involved, I got so horny I could barely contain myself (as in the first lesbian scene I saw with the same friend by the way, yes we hung out a lot).

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, at that age, I was turned on by ANYTHING fucking, even flies. :lol

5. Meee

Gold Member

LOL. For years, flies would land in front of me and mate and then fly off and I’d be jealous. Those smug little flies were taunting me!

My parents explained things to me when I was very little, so I always understood what goes where and all of that. Also my school was obsessive about sex education. But nobody talked to me about how sex was supposed to feel or that there was any pleasure involved.

The explanations I heard gave me the impression that sex drive is very strong. It took you over and controlled you. It could make something that might be a bad idea suddenly seem like a good idea. It sounded a little scary.

Another impression I got was from when I heard the word boner. A bone is pretty hard, you know, so I got the impression that sex would be poky and not very nice.

Then I saw a documentary about tigers. There was a scene of tigers mating. The male grabbed the female on the back of her neck with his teeth. He climbed onto her back and snuggled down. They started to tremble. They shook and shook harder and harder until they both gave a vicious roar and jumped apart.

My jaw dropped. I wanted that. I wasn’t even sure what “that” was, but it somehow helped me understand sexual desire.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

So, now we know how you chose the quote in your signature.:D

7. Trond

Gold Member

Wow lots of animal stories coming from the girls here. What on Earth is going on? :lol

I agree though, there IS something hot about big cats (tigers, lions, jaguars etc.) when they are mating. The male grabbing the female by the neck skin is standard for them all. Then, when the male pulls out, the female seems to get a slight pain or shock (thought to aid in ovulation), so she growls at the male. She is normally horny again a few minutes later:D.

http://www.knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/e/ee/Jaguars.jpg
    http://www.african-safari-pictures.com/image-files/lion-mating-picture-.jpg

I think most hetero guys tend to think about women and feminine anatomy when they remember the first time they got turned on. It almost seems to be hard-wired into us. I once saw an interview with a guy who grew up in a strict catholic home, and claimed he had dreams of naked women long before he ever saw one (he hadn't even seen pictures). Not sure if it's true, but it's an interesting story (maybe he had seen something as a baby, and later forgotten about it, except subconsciously). Who knows?

8. Godiva

Godiva Member

Actually with domestic cats (probably the big ones too) the male's penis has backwards facing spines. These spines do hurt, and they are meant to stimulate ovulation somewhat...Also male cats have tiny tiny penises that's why they are so prone to urine crystals.
    But yeah they are to be mated once to ovulate and again to get pregnant. I think this is with rabbits too. (getting scratchy i did my animal tech course quite a few years ago!)

and to post something on topic. My parents never taught me. I thought females had penises only because pink started with a P and so did penis.- that made for one embarrassing sex ed class in grade 4!

I'll admit i learnt everything in grade 4 but still didn't understand a bit and was quite horrified. In high school i did start to gain knowledge from friends but i was very sheltered and didn't really know what it was probably till year 11. I'd say about the last year or 2 is when i REALLY know what sex is about. (but yet i still have no clue because I'm still a virgin!). I had seen documentaries but i used to feel bad watching them and i'd look away at the mating scenes usually when i was young. Movies gave me a rough idea. I found out there was thrusting involved about year 11 and my romantic bubble burst! I remember being gutted, but now it excites me!

9. Meee

Gold Member

I think I liked it better when I didn't know about the spines. I didn't know they were roaring from pain--I thought they were being dramatic.

So I wasn't the only one! When I was about 12, I didn't know anything about the thrusting that was going to be happening. I thought sex was going to be a big, dreamy hug that felt better and better until it got kind of mystical and floating and the woman dissolved into an orgasm as the man ejaculated. I thought his penis being inside would just make that happen.

When I was about 13, a friend mentioned something about how sex involves the man thrusting in and out and that being one of the things that makes it feel good and helps both of them have an orgasm. They don’t just “lie together.” So that made sex sound complicated. It sounded mechanical. My mind rebelled against that for a long time.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

When I was really young, maybe 6 or 7. One of my favorite TV shows was The Roy Rogers show, a cowboy show, costarring his wife Dale Evans. My first thoughts of intimate female contact were involving Dale. Of course my parents had avoided the topic of sex, and without that a kid my age had no concept of sex, since there was no electronic media blasting us with it.

Well, about that time genetic memory rares up and a concept forms anyway, only lacking the anatomical details. I found myself - lying in bed at night, mind idly rambling - thinking about Dale... and her tits. Oh yeah, tits! I actually did have a memory of those. From somewhere. No matter, Dale had perfect tits. But - I think this is funny - no nipples.:p I must have rejected nipples because of some hazy utilitarian memory.:lol

I went on to formulate some way to get near those wonderful tits, so we became trapped in a cave; me and the RR entourage, which was Roy, Dale and friend of both, Pat. So what do you do trapped in a cave? Sit. And lean against the cave wall waiting to be rescued. And of course, since it was my fantasy, I got to sit next to Dale, and Pat and Roy were down a little farther talking about how to escape. Dale, being a woman(in 1962) was of course in need of comfort - My comfort!:dgrin And how do you comfort a woman?? You fondle her tits! Until you go to sleep.:lol

And that was my first childhood fantasy.:eyes
    As I recall, Trigger was Roy's horse, and Bullet was his dog, but no sex involving them, thank goodness.

Later in life, maybe 8 years as a 14 year old, it was one line of words in a song that sparked an image which, combined with my accumulated knowledge, I still have today - albeit a more sophisticated image. The song was American Pie, By Don Mclean. I'll get back to y'all on that.

#10 HardRocker, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  11. Trond

Gold Member

Yes, my early fantasies also featured attractive women in dire need of comfort, and they usually just happened to be half naked (or fully naked). I usually didn't think past that though, it was just nice that they happened to be naked. In one version of it, I would bravely fight off someone attacking my sweetheart (someone who conveniently tore her clothes off), getting myself injured in the process. After throwing the bad guy off a cliff or something, I would collapse into her arms, and later wake up with my head in her lap (and, yes, she's still naked, and all teary-eyed and full of love:D).

As a kid, I was always embarrassed by any nudity or even kissing on TV, perhaps because my family nearly always were watching with me. For a while, I nearly convinced myself that that kind of thing wasn't for me. But then I picked up the "Bounty" novels at the school library. There was no embarassment, as my parents and brothers could only see me reading a book, but the love interest of the main character was lovingly described and deliciously topless. She was also from Tahiti, and the description of her (dark hair and all) may have influenced me to become slightly biased towards brunettes or girls with a golden skin tone later in life. Of course, it could also be because I'm Scandinavian, and blondes are not very exotic to me. It's not a very strong bias, as I have had a crush on a blonde more than once, but it's there.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh yeah, the good old rescue scenario. Inspired by our chivalrous instincts, the damsel in distress and all that. Only in my cave scenario, I didn't want to rescue her, just fondle those silky smooth breasts. Bye the way, I did grow up to appreciate nipples, when I realized what sex was all about.

13. Meee

Gold Member

LOL. There are lots of reason why I chose that quote. :brow

14. Godiva

Godiva Member

Meee - well some lady cats like that it hurts a little ;)
    I mean really whose to say the spines aren't REALLY stimulating causing the roar, or painful.
    I know my pleasure face looks like disbelief/sad/pain face all rolled into one :). HA!