[Female] interesting bondage gear...

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by redics_girl, Jan 28, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

12699113800951348039388.jpeg
    i kinda want this, but if i know my husband, he would have WAY too much fun with this....

5adf654395156c97e8aa7e822745ad19.image.299x300.jpg
    also interested in this, i think my tits would look great in it, and i love the way it feels when redic wraps his hands around them and squeezes to make the nipples tight and super sensitive....

Michael92 likes this.
  2. Anotherday

Gold Member

I wonder how well that harness would hold the Hitachi. I've used my rope to create a harness, but didn't get the desired result, didn't stay firm enough against her for what I wanted. Last time I used it in session had the wife sit in a chair, with the Hitachi wedged fairly firmly against her clit, then bound her firmly to the chair while I controlled the speed with the dimmer switch. Put her through some good paces that night with that machine.

God I love that woman.

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

I'm not sure, although with the wand, even not having it pressed right up against my clit, the vibrations on my lady lips felt amazing... if its like that, then i think it would be good to tease. liberator makes some good furniture for bondage, i believe they have a "pillow" that will hold your wand and she kneels on top of it, and then you can bind her to it, i would assume that would hold it pretty steady and her body weight will probably hold it in place. we have a liberator esse, which is nice and fun to use, lots of straps and clips, but its quite large.
    redic strapped me to that once, and put the vibe against my clit, then strapped it in place with more of the clip-straps and left me there for a good half hour or so.... you might have quite a bit in common