Intensity

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Yesterday, we had a moment where the passion was so intense that it was mind blowing. I've never felt that much pleasure and had that many orgasms in a row! :) If we hadn't been interrupted by his sister it would have been even more intense. We had to watch his nephew for an hour so we had to wait before we could continue. Talk about frustration. *lol* If we had been alone we would have probably ripped each other's clothes off.

I feel closer to him than I have ever felt to anyone else and everything is more intense with him. Every touch is electric and makes me shiver. We enjoy being with each other so much. He appreciates every part of me not just the most obvious. I feel connected with him on a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual level that is unreal.

Just felt like sharing.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Wow. That's awesome! It's sooo nice to see posts from people who are happy with their partner.

So, answer me this: Do you feel that way about him because the sex is good? Or, is the sex good because you feel that way about him?

BD

3. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

The sex is good because of how we feel about each other. How close we are. Without that closeness sex would be meaningless.

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Perfect, textbook answer :D