Intense conversations I dream of

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sluttyfairy, Feb 21, 2012.

1. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

I have these Deep Dark thoughts about being taken advantage of when Im really pissed off! Ever have one of those really shitty days where your just a fucken rag? I mean juuuuust in a nasty foul mood and cranky as hell and the slightest thing just sets you off ? Or do the husbands & boyfriends of the world ever feel like silencing the "ole hag " or the bitchy "ball & chain" with a hard stiff cock shoved down her throat , stopping the bitch from bitching??? Or a hard toss on the floor and fucking her until she forgets what the hell she was being an asshole for??
    I don't get my panties in a wod very often ( unless its a sloppy wod) :lol verify with 12barblues for verification if you must, but I have had a few fits this week.
    I have these thoughts about having a man put me in my place when I get outta hand.

I cum through the door after a long irritating day ... bitching and pissing and moaning like all women know how to do. I see some thing , some little insignificant ( insignifcunt is more like it :D) thing ... A dirty house or something not done and I just go into this rant ... and a verbal argument starts and gets bigger and louder. I take my frustrations out on some poor guy. after 10 minutes of this he decides "fuck this!" and decides to take his frustrations out on me. He puts down the remote contol, gets up comes towards me , gets in my personal space , he isn't shouting or listening anymore. He puts his hand over my mouth and says "shut the fuck up!" ( quietly)
    Im like... " yeah fucken right!!!" Im still pissed off and getting more pissed off because I'm not even in the mood. He pushes me up against the washing maching, holding my body tight against it, with his body , with one hand over my mouth and the other on the back of my neck. He moves his hand from my mouth and presses his mouth on mine, hard and begins to stick his tongue in my mouth so I cant talk.. Not kissing , but kinda shoving his tongue in my mouth. Im struggling a little , but I'm also turned on slightly.
    He then takes his leg , He wedges my legs apart with his knee , pinning me. He pulls down my shirt from the collar area and starts grabbing my tits forcefully over the bra at first, then he just pulls it up from the bottom. There is no way I can speak, He has his hand over my mouth and when he needs his hand to grab at me , he uses his mouth and tongue to make sure I cant.
    He is licking my tits and biting my nipples and its secretly driving me crazy.
    He then , shoves my legs farther apart and puts his hand up my skirt and touches my pussy over my panties ( lightly ) and with one fell swoop he rips my panties the fuck off!! I gasp! as fast as I can, until he covers my mouth with his mouth , hard!
    He begins to massage and rub my pussy slow and hard .
    before I know it , he has 3 fingers inside me, jabbing me with force, Im dripping wet and this makes him jab faster. He says "this is what you needed ? you little slut!"
    he grabs me by the back of my head & he has me by the hair and pushes me down on the floor. ( on all fours) gets on his knees behind me .
    un buttons his pants and pulls them down just above the knees , just enough to expose his BIG, HARD, THICK ,LONG, COCK.
    spreads my legs apart and QUICKLY slides every inch of himself inside me ... not slow , theres no yielding , fast and hard, it takes my breath away.
    That first thrust he holds it there , deep inside me , as deep as it will go, and says stearnly
    " this is what your gonna get when you act like that you bitch!" and whispers directly in my ear " apparently this is what you needed because you are sloppy wet you little slut!" Then he just grabs the back of my hair and begins wailing on me with his cock , hard and fast. After about a good 45 minutes of this , I start to whine and he says what do you want ? and I reply "I want you to cum" , and he says " are you gonna be a good girl if I do?" and I say "yes" and he then flips me over on my back spreads my legs apart again and burries his face in my pussy... licking my clit , nice & soft ( my clit is plump and phat and sensitve ) so I cum quickly and he then slides his cock back inside me and fucks me hard and cums shorty thereafter.
    Kisses me on the cheek and says " Baby, I love our conversations. "

Tell me, Am I demented for wanting to engage in these kinds of conversations?? :dgrin Hve you ever had a conversation like this ? Telegram? Telegraph? Tell A Friend????:brow

2. mikeh

mikeh New Member

It's good to talk!

3. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Is it just a conversation you want or the real thing?

BTW........it is pretty intense :D

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

well i must say, i'm looking forward to our next arguement with a little more interest now....but at the rate of one arguement in two years, it may be a while......i wont forget tho.. :argue :spank :lol

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^Your a lucky, LUCKY man!

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

trust me...i thank her almost daily, for being the most amazing women ive ever met...

7. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

sorry for delayed response .... the real deal! I have always wanted to taken down a notch sexually when I am all pissed off !!!! you see that shit all the time in the movies .... It never happens in real life , but it should. I'm not talking rape here ... if the struggle continues on the womans end and she isnt into it ( and any man worth his salt can tell if she is , unless he has his head up his ass) then it should stop, but if they are tussling around and drawing a little blood from eachother and they end up on the floor...fucking all pissed off at eachother .. then fucken A ... more power to em . :brow

8. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

Thanks , I say we are both lucky. We talk about everything , we have no secrets from one another. I tell him everthing (even if it hurts ) and he knows that no matter what , he is gonna get the truth from me , thats when trust sets in , like cement, so if I say "I love big cock" ... he understands , I would never cheat and never lie. If I felt like I needed to cheat and I wanted someone that bad, I would leave him because something has become more important to me and 12barblues does'nt deserve that & I would never do THAT TO HIM. I LOVE HIM WAY 2 MUCH 4 THAT!!! :tup

9. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

AND I WORSHIP THE QUICKSAND ....YOU WALK ON BABY:eek:wned

10. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

:yell YOU LEFT YOUR FUCKING SOCKS ON THE FLOOR AGAIN AND TRACKED MUD IN THE HOUSE , YOU INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLE!!!!
    :sissyfight

11. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

NO SHIT :p I AM SOOOOOO LOOKING 4WARD TO HAVING IT , HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY? :eyes

12. xeniadraven

Gold Member

You and me are on the same wavelength babe!! Can i share your fantasy?!!

I will tell HyperionDraven to read this thread :p

13. daveneryn

daveneryn New Member

My wife says this all the time AFTER an argument. I'm always so pissed during that the only thing I can think is Im gunna ram my cock into your mouth and shut you the hell up! She wants to be dominated all the time. ALL THE TIME.
    She is the most lady-like woman I have ever been with. She can get drunk with the best of them, cursing and drinking and smoking. Then she can change and become a trophy on my arm in an evening dress and debonaire. The kind of woman the all the men stare at all the time. Like slutty to bar though she is completely devoted to me.
    The next time she shoots her mouth off.... I think I'll take her advice ( and slutty and bar ) and I'll fuck the angry out of her!

14. willing_tongue

willing_tongue New Member

OMG! I've just recently joined and though this is an older conversation, this is so hot.
    Mainly because, my wife and I just finished reading the 50 Shades series...and this has opened a new chapter in our lives. Your fantasy fits right into what my wife has been expressing. A desire for me to fuck her in the middle of the day, forcefully, etc. I can't wait to engage her next time she gets a bit out of control bitchy...she'll love it.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

We haven't read the 50 shades book yet.....guess I should pick it up soon...lol
    We have plenty of angry sex tho , as it is. I'm almost scared to let her read it. :lol

16. willing_tongue

50 Shades isn't so much about angry sex as BDSM. Yes there is "physical" sex, but it's more about spanking, bondage, etc. All of the sex scenes within the first 2 book are only introductory into BDSM, maybe that's why they are so hot to us.

So the other night in the middle of an extensive fuck session, i took a break, and she lay next to me on her stomach. I was lightlye massaging her back and buttock, so I playfully spanked her. She lightly jumped and moved her butt towards me. I continued this for quite a while, alternately massaging and spanking. Pretty soon she's moaning and I'm rock hard. I then moved her so her butt was in the air, and entered her from behind, continuing to massage and spank her. She exploded all over me as I unleashed myself.

After 29 years of marriage, I never thought we'd be like we were when we were teenagers, it's fantastic.

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol..I think maybe angry sex would be the wrong word....since I never get mad...but very intense " rough sex" might be a better description....I have only tied her up a handful of times tho..she would like more of it I'm sure...she loves watching the " sex and submission" site.....

18. willing_tongue

From what I've read of her posts, you should, you'll enjoy it. While there is rough sex in 50 shades, it's more about BDSM. In the first two books, it's very light except for one serious spanking session. The other scenes are extremely hot. I'm just starting the 3rd book.
    All I know it's awakened a spirit in my wife that I'm enjoying immensely...after 29 years of marriage and 8 years of dating before that. We've even created our own Red Room of Pain (reference from the book) without the heavy BDSM, but very useful for our extended sessions... ;-)
    An example, the other night as I took a break from our sexual exploits, I was lying on my back, while she lay on her front next to me. As I massaged her back, buttocks, legs, I lightly smacked her butt. She squirmed and exposed her butt more. So as I alternately massaged and smacked for quite a while...pretty soon she's moaning like crazy, so I maneuvered her with her butt up in the air and continued the process. Now she's really into it, so I entered her from behind and continued the massage and alternate spankings. After a few thrusts, she explodes all over me (did I mention she's a squirter?) and I unload as well.

Next from the book, she wants to try Ben Wa Balls...

When I finish the 3rd book, I'll let you know my impressions.