Intake and output

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sagittarius84, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

A common issue I've read about is a desire by men to receive more oral sex from their partners. Now a lot of times the issue is cultural, or societal which may require counseling, etc... but increasingly it seems women are being honest that aesthetics(feel, smell, taste, look), is what turns them off to it. As such we men are encouraged to mitigate the BIF(butt in front) gut, manscape, and be diligent about our hygiene(obviously). What also is encouraged is to watch our eating and drinking habits, and to abstain from smoking as such activity has a profound effect on the amount, consistency, and taste of the seminal fluids.
    My question to the forum as a whole, is anyone aware of data that suggests that the aforementioned factors can affect the aesthetics of the vaginal area of a woman, as well as the fluids that are produced? Though I am genuinely curious, it would be admittedly nice to be able to tell my gf that she'd get so much more cunilingus pending her quitting smoking, being a bit more active and improving her diet. Lol

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I don't have data to share on this at the moment, But smoking, drinking and diet does indeed affect the taste and scent of a woman. Aside that I've read articles about this in the past, I have also found this to be so from nearly 40 years of sexual experience in oral sex. I'd look into this, but I'm about to get off this thing to go to work.

xx

CLE32793 likes this.
  3. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I saw a quote the other day..."Women that carry a few extra pounds tend to live longer than their men who mention it." I'd be cautious in your presentation, lol.

4. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Lbs are usually just a symptom of a bigger issue. She gets the other stuff in check, the lbs will take care of themselves. Honestly I don't think most men care about the number of lbs or even the appearance of fat, rather the things most women who are large can't or won't do. If she could do backflips and tricks on a stripper pole my girl could be 300+ lbs and I wouldn't care. Unfortunately she'd need to be about sub 140 given her current musculature.

5. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

Vegetarian women are more delicious. I literally couldn't believe it the first time I tasted the difference.

6. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I dunno. Im a millenial and in our social media driven generation my experience with vegetarian women my age tend to be judgemental and evangelical about it. Kinda hard to imagine any type of sex going down after a speech about my steak..lol

lbushwalker and CLE32793 like this.
  7. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I have heard Chinese women taste like soy sauce! :D:D:D

lbushwalker likes this.
  8. Clintriprock

Gold Member

No, but after eating them you're hungry again in an hour........

billytk1977, lbushwalker and Amature like this.
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Somehow soy and honey chick always does that to me :)