[Ask a Girl] Intact/uncut

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ckeley, Jan 23, 2013.

1. ckeley

ckeley New Member

Hi, ladies! I was wondering, how do you feel about an intact foreskin? Does it add anything? Or take away from experience?

2. rileyjane

I have never been with uncut.. Very curious and often wonder how it would feel...in my head i imagine it would be a tad rougher and feel good.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It adds to it. I felt the foreskin inside of me. It was a different experience.

4. Tiny

Tiny New Member

I was with a guy for two years who had foreskin. Oddly enough I think it was 4 months into the relationship before I even found out. (I should've realized something was up when he would always hold his dick when it was out) Apparantly he hid it from me and was really nervous about me finding out.
    I never understood why. I don't see much of a difference. I guess it added to the foreplay because he always wanted me to pull on it. And when he went in with it, it felt slightly different but I still was able to get off.
    I hear a lot of girls turn their noses up to it which I think it stupid. They obviously don't know how to try different things.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I answered this in the pictures section before I saw this thread and can't be bothered answering again.

6. sabian

sabian New Member

Just how curious?.....hahahaa I happen to know someone that is uncut!...Ooops, no wait. Im cut...dang!!!! I was thinking with the wrong head. hahaha. But I can make it a tad rougher...if thats what you like. hahahaha.