Inspirational, Semi-Sexual Caresses

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Many times I would prefer to lie in bed enjoying the presence of my wife, instead of getting up earlier and getting something constructive done.

One part is enjoying my woman, and another part is doing enough of my share of the chores, bills, taxes, sorting mail, to keep the household running, and running better.

So I have been thinking of caresses from which to derive energy and inspiration to get up earlier and do more.

Most all caresses lead to more enjoyable caresses, so fondling her boobs has not been an answer for me. Perhaps I am just hopelessly lazy. I was thinking of trying to put my forehead against one of her nipples. Not that I have never done that before, without any positive effect. Maybe I also need some incantation words, like, "I will now arise and be productive, with the memory of this caress as highly motivationally inspiration!"

//

2. Logger

Gold Member

I am still interested in deriving inspiration from my marriage. 5 Years later.

I do sometimes put my forehead on one of my wife's nipple, like when she is in bed, on her side.

There are some positions, for which my wife expects further action. So if I start to go to sleep, in contact with some parts of her body, she pushes me away. Apparently, she feels I should either advance, or quit.

With my forehead against a nipple, she seems to accept that as a sleeping position. I like to go to sleep in contact with my wife, but mostly she either wants to advance for Love, or go to sleep, herself, If I am not advancing along.

I would like to occasionally stop my wife, in the house, and ask her for 5 seconds of inspiration. Maybe I can pull up my T-Shirt, and ask for a kiss. Maybe thrust one of my nipples into her lips.

Maybe I should ask my wife for words/projections of inspiration. "Could you send me some energy of concentration on sorting the mail? Sorting my accumulated junk?"

How can my wife give me extra energy for household chores? Or, going to work?

//

CLE32793 likes this.
  3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Nice ideas. My husband does not provide me with inspiration as he usually pulls me in closer for snuggles when the alarm goes off. :)

Five seconds of inspiration....five seconds of hugging....always makes me feel better and can lead to more.

IDK, I send my husband sexy text and photos to help get him through the day and to let him know I really appreciate that he gets up and goes to his assigned level of hell daily for me.
    So don't be so hard on yourself, (the fact that you want to do anything says tons) do something that you guys can do together, like we clean our office that we share or the bedroom together. (Bedroom usually leads to sex, just sayin) Cook a meal, grill a meal, help with the grocery list or getting the groceries, all these little things add up and they make me smile so maybe they will make her smile as well.

b0204.gif

Logger likes this.
  4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

SO and I touch each others constantly in private.
    She will see me getting stressed or frustrated on the computer doing such mundane chores as monthly accounts and come to me, give me a kiss on the lips and hug my face to the ample breasts and the proceed to give me a neck and shoulder massage. One reason I so love that woman :)

Logger likes this.