inspiration

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by boobjob, Nov 22, 2012.

1. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

My wife went up to bed before me and I logged on one last time to look for new posts. Not much happening but i remembered a post from earlier in the day that had made me hard as a rock...

I crawled into bed naked and pressed up close to wifey, who lay on her side with her back to me, pressing my hardon into her and wrapping my arm around her. No words passed between us. She simply grinded her hips into me and reached back to place her hand on my hip. I reached under her shirt and gently carressed her breast. "that's nice" she whispered. "This is going to be real nice tonight" I told her. She sat up and together we took off her top. She lay on her back and I leaned in to take her nipple in my mouth, rolling my toungue over her hardening nipple, pinching her other nipple between my fingers. when she started to moan, I slid my hand down across her belly and inside her pajama bottoms. I ran my fingers through the hair that covered her sacred moundand cupped my hand to press down. she raised her hips against my hand and i slid a finger into the moist folds of her labia, still suckling at her tit.

I pressed my finger in further, entering her the smoothe wet canal of her love. Further, I pressed as I slid my finger in and out, deeper with each gentle thrust, until my whole finger was buried inside her, so that at its deepest my hand pressed on her clit. she grabbed my wrist to hold it in place and she press her loins into my hand increasing the pressure on her clit. I pressed harder, feeling her wetness increasing.

She started to turn towards me but I had other ideas. I got up on my knees and pulled her bottoms off her. and pushed her back to her side facing away from me and i crawled in behind her matching the contours of our bodies. She raised her leg and reached back grabbing my cock,

to be cont...

2. sabian

sabian New Member

MAN!! sounds great to me! Love to hear the ending. That is a great inspiration. haha.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, I'm just dying to know...what was that post that got you so hard & randy?

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

When i have time i will finish, busy holiday weekend

5. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

my thoughts exactly

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

She rubbed my cock in the wet folds of her pussy as i reached over her side and played with her clit. When she pressed the head of my swollen prick into her pussy i resisted by moving my hips back. she stroked my cock as I continued to rub her clit. "oh GOD SHE GASPED,i NEED TO FEEL YOU INSIDE ME" "not yet" I whispered. I sat up and leaned over to suck on her nipple. she let go of my cock and held her breast pressing it into my mouth. I continued to work her clit as sucked hard on her rock hard nipple. Her hips pressed into my hand and I could feel her breathing become fast and shallow. "Don't ... you ...dare ...stop..." she groaned one word at a time as she pulled her knees to her chest her whole body feeling the orgasm as it shuddered through her body and I felt her juices flowing out over my hand, just what I wanted and needed.

Now I took my cock in my own hand and started to rub her wet pussy wuth the head so it was as wet as her snatch. As I rubbed it forward and back I inched closer to her anus until it was pressed at her puckered hole. I pressed gently in using her pussy juices as lubrication. Still in the throes of her orgasm, she gasped but did not protest Her tight asshole squeezed my cock as I pressed in. Not too far... then I pulled out and let my shaft ride between her ass cheeks as I slowly pumped my hips. "oh please..." she moaned grinding her ass into my loins search for the tip of my dick. She reached between her legs and grabbed it and pushed it back into her ass with a load moan. I moaned too as her hole opened and accepted the whole head. "This isnt going to work" she whispered as she pulled away from me. I felt my dissapointment rise but not for long as she quickly turned around pushed me on my back and straddled my chest with her hands on my shoulders. She looked me in the eyes as she reached back and grabbed my cock. She slid down my torso and right on to my shaftwhich slid deep into her ass. "That's better" she said closing her eyes and grinding on my cock. It felt so tight, so warm, so so good. "God i'm not gonna last long" I said reaching up and grabbing her tits. She leaned down so her tits hung just at my face and I lifted my head smothering myself in her soft luscious cleavage.

I could feel her pressing into my pubic bone grinding her clit on it as she pumped my shaft in and out of her ass and started to cum for a second time. as she came her asshole tightened on my cock, squeeazing it in a death grip and I came hard, shooting my load deep inside her. she continued to come for what seemed an eternity as my dick throbbed inside her, until she finally collapsed on top of me.

After a few minutes She lifted her head and asked "What brought that on?" I smiled, she didn't know about SF. So I couldn't tell her that it was a thread titled "anal anyone?" that had touched a nerve and made me hunger for her ass. Instead I just said "I've just been thinking about what a nice ass you have." "Thanks Love"

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Now I'm the one that's inspired. Good job writing it up, hon. :)

8. sabian

sabian New Member

great finish!!!! Im alittle hungry for some anal myself....now that you mention it...lol.

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Thanks guys.

10. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

I'm so gald i could help! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I'm not the only one that go lucky! :D

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I'm always looking for more inspiration.

12. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Great story.... Hope you find more inspiration soon :)

boobjob likes this.
  13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Very nice.

boobjob likes this.
  14. whybother

Gold Member

I liked this one