Inspiration from a Woman

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Logger, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Logger

Gold Member

She walked in, pulled off her levis. then pulled off her blouse and bra, then pulled off her undies. She gave me a long kiss through my mouth. She bobbled her boobs across my face, inviting my tounge to her nipples.

She lifted her leg onto the table, and pulled my head to the top of her vagina. She moved her hips and encouraged my tounge.

Then she hugged me with her breasts against my tiny nipples. She stood by my side, and encouraged me as I organized my papers, made phone calls, and researched on the Internet. She told me my work was important, and that the taking care of the ordinary cleaming and bill paying was something to get out of the way sooner, so I could get more important work done.

She understands the importance of my goals, and is helping me sort thorugh the best path to achive success. She understands that I get sidetracked into interesting distractions, but guides me back to my true goals.

2. cook74

Gold Member

Please tell me you have an extended version, or at least parts 2 through till 10 still coming Logger.

A great (and unique) start that left me wanting more...much more!:dgrin

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I hope I'm not the only one who noticed that the OP's post seems a little,..uneven. :lol

The first part could have been written by Cowboy Lover, and the second part is pure Logger.

4. loveit247

Gold Member

LOL! I am more concerned about the term "bobbled her boobs"!

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, I resent that remark. I would never, EVER use the word "undies" in one of my erotic tales. It's so, so, so UNSEXY. :lol

6. Logger

Gold Member

Today, she was wearing a bathrobe, without any panties, and invited me to my desk, with my papers to organize. She did not touch any of my papers with her hands. She encouraged me wtih a sigh, and putting one hand on my chest, and one hand on my back, beside my spinal column. She stood, while I sat at my desk, shuffling my papers. I would occasionally touch her arm, as I needed to stand up and grab another small stack of mail or bills, to sort and process.

She was patient with my attention to my papers. In fact, she seemed enchanted wtih my focus on my personal money management chores. She seemed to enjoy the direction of my attention, and my remarks of frustation or surprise, when the unexpected bills appeared, or misfiled papers needed to be searchd for, or marked down, for further future searchig.

She understands my interrupting to calendar ideas were important, so dates did not get dropped out. I should look for addresses for Christmas cards. I think I know where a stack might be. I should take better care of my addresses. So we can make a place for addressed Chrismas Cards, to rest until December's mailing time.

Occasionally I feel her breasts, brush my shoulder.

Upon the completion of a cycle on an envelope or two, I put a star on my calendar, and ask for a reward. I pull up her leg, she swings onto the desk, and I am able to reach the tip of her clit with the tip of my tounge, and we connect, enjoy reverie, mometarily, then she swings back to my side, to further encourage my efforts with tasks on papers to manage.

7. igor

Gold Member

Do we have to get to part 10 before they fuck? :lol