Insight into what my sexual orientation is for sure.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by theunsurebbperson, Jan 23, 2013.

1. theunsurebbperson

theunsurebbperson New Member

like to check out both males and females, i slept with a male and enjoyed it but would like to experience sleeping with a female. I have however did everything but sleep with a female due to the last one not being ready to do it for whatever reason. However at the same time i've had fantasies about being one of those Really Really Really Busty females with the perfect really long dark or blonde hair that likes to do both males and females but is willing to see what it would be like to sleep with anyone that is associated with the Transsexual community just to see what it's like.
    I also happen to have romantic feelings for the male i slept with that i knew from High School, so to me that leans me towards
    Bisexuality with gender issues or a Transsexual that is leaning towards Bisexual.
    But i don't really socialize that much however.

So based on your understanding of the LGBT Community and terms,
    do either of what i put out there up above seem fitting? or no?

PS: looking for an honest guess as to what my orientation might be based on what you know.

Thanks to those who give me an honest guess.:)

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i think sexual orientation is something you have to decide for yourself. only you are inside your head, and can know what you are thinking. you seem young, so there is definatly time to play to field and figure things out. look up your local GLTB community, most colleges and universities have them. You will meet people similar to yourself, and if you want, a professional who can help you sort through everything.

3. XR_Vixen

XR_Vixen Member

I don't think anyone's sexuality is black and white, shades of grey are everywhere!!
    Why define yourself by only thinking of yourself as one or the other??
    At the risk of having a guess... Sounds like you're pansexual to me... But no one said you had to fit in to a category! :)

4. cocksteady

cocksteady New Member

couldnt agree more...I consider myself to be Bi-curious,however this is with very strict parameters.
    I often fantasize about sexual encounters with othe males,but there must always be a female in the scenario and the male will have to be very feminine.
    Male contact would be restricted to oral and masturbation only.
    I would therefore say its very difficult to pigeon hole people into a catergory,it must be added that I am married and have a very active sex life with my wife.
    My other self never intrudes on this relationship.