inserting objects?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ddxxx, Sep 15, 2008.

1. ddxxx

ddxxx New Member

im asking to guys. my gf is want to insert some objects to my ass but i didnt let her. but i know she will persist....

actully i will let her later butwhat should i do before start? should i let her 1 or 2 finger? is this hurt?

2. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Get her to lightly finger your ass while she's giving you a blow job. Report back here on how big a load you blow.

:dgrin

3. ddxxx

ddxxx New Member

for example an object like a normal dildo will hurt? or 2 finger?

4. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Look, you're gonna have to just build up some courage, get out there, engage in some mildly deviant sexual acts and just try and see what happens. However, if she starts coming after you with anything much bigger than a rolling pin or starts saying stupid shit like "Crikey, mate" while she's 'exploring' you're bung hole feel free to turn tail, so to speak, and haul ass, so to speak.

5. ddxxx

ddxxx New Member

hm thx for advice.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Hell, you got any fingers? If so, lube one up and try it yourself.

My late wife was the first one to try any of that with me. I think she did it first with just the tip of her finger, like when she was giving me head. I liked it! Then she got this realistic dildo and wanted to try it. I said no, didn't want a cock in my ass even it it was rubber. So she got a couple slender (non-realistic) vibes. Woo-Hooooo! I mean WOO-HOOOOO!!!!!

There are adult toys designed for anal play, and that's what I'd suggest. They're made so they won't accidently slip in out of reach. :eek What I've liked as much as anything is a small "anal-T" vibrator that sells for $10 or so. It's plastic so it's easy to clean, and will go in about 3". I think it's about 3/4 inch in diameter. I have a bigger one that will probably go in 4 to 5" and is an inch in diameter. It's a little too big for my comfort and has a tendency to slip out because of the extra length. Use plenty of lubrication with anything you try. We use silicone lube, but be careful what you use that with, as it'll chemically react with certain materials and burn like crazy.

7. FunOnABun

FunOnABun New Member

Just ease into it. Dont think ive ever hurt myself with anal play. Squat down like an umpire in a baseball game and lube your middle finger up. Push it against your hole whole you relax then when you tighten up your finger should most easily slide part way in. Give yourself a second, relax again and your finger(s) or whatever should slide right in. When you tighten your asshole around whatever is in there you will know why anal is so popular. When you find your prostate and massage it while you jack/get blown etc you will never want to take whatever it is out.
    ;) Fun explorations.

8. karol4u

karol4u New Member

I would be real carefiul what I put up there... You could find yourself in emergency, having a Dr try to extract it...

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yep, we don't want any embarrassing ER visits.:eyes
    Welcome to SF, karol4u.

10. A&L

A&L New Member

I had a little solo play over the weekend with 'L's' toys.
    A string of beads and a large crystal jelly dildo.
    Mmm the beads were nice, I was chatting online at the time and was being told what to do with them.
    The Dildo was another matter, took a while and some patience (lots of lube) eventually rode it, owwww! but a dirty experience

11. 245allen

245allen New Member

start by lubbing with say baby oil slowy run afinger up and down your hole slowly push in it wont hurt take your time you will find once you r in about an inch or 2 your arse will clamp around your finger this feels great slowly move finger up and down but dont withdraw the feeling should be great

12. rsm

rsm New Member

This is how i started, over time use more fingers/dildos, feel great when you take a big one :)

13. tiffers

tiffers Member

I never knew guys liked this so much... Totally turning me on.. Just saying

14. Anotherday

Gold Member

set of beads works nicely. They start off small and then get larger as you go in. You can stop it where it's comfortable and if done properly, tell her to pull them out just as you are cumming.

15. ronnjenna

ronnjenna New Member

OMG !! I read that to my wife...cracked us both up (pun intended) . We have just started exploring anal and I have to say.......its rather enjoyable ;)I really wanted to have hers and she basically said if I got hers then she got mine......and it is well worth it. We both enjoy it .
    Start slow and have fun.