Insecure about my goods, ladies?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Haku, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Haku

Haku New Member

Hello all! I'm new and here goes my first post. I have always been a little worried about what a woman would think of me. I'm uncircumcized, with a noticable bend to the left, but to my pleasure, I recently realized I am larger than I thought at a quarter over 8". Any of this seem like a turn on/off to any of you ladies?

Thanks and Hello again! :D

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, as the official "cock inspector" here, you're welcome to send pics via PM, and I'll be sure to give you my critique :D There are some American women who aren't familiar with foreskins and so can find them a bit off-putting in the beginning. What you're used to seeing frequently influences a person's preferences. But the fact is that your penis is exactly the way it should be, unmutilated, pristine, and more sensitive than a circumsized dick :brow And when a cock is erect, you can't really tell the difference, anyway.

The bend is perfectly normal, and most women are aware that dicks do all kinds of interesting things, point in different directions...no two dicks are alike, and as far as I'm concerned, the differences make the male anatomy more of a pleasure to admire :tup

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, this is a serious question and I think it only wise that you look for a second opinion. After you send your pics to Bluesy, send them to me, too. :dgrin

By your desciption, I am sure you penis is lovely and you will find lots of women thatwill want to hop on and ride. Don't worry about that. :)

Welcome to :sf, by the way.

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Sounds normal and healthy to me, I wouldn't worry about it at all.